• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

See the Ebay "Best Offer" price...
11 11

64 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Lightning55 said:

Isn't this a circular reference right back to the thread we are in???

AggravatingWelltodoIndianrockpython-size_restricted.gif.ec825de39c7e4c4cae9a7ee282bdd642.gif

Yes.. yes it was. The OP and beginning of this thread explained how to find the tax exclude price through the source code. Direct from Ebay.  The post that I quoted was asking how to find a best offer price, due to 130point being down, but he posted that in the thread explaining how to find that price. 

I simply was referring back to the beginning and showing him how to find that price. Just read the beginning.  

10 minutes ago, Lightning55 said:

Just a style difference, I guess.  I would have just said "read the first post in this thread".  I only get 8 out of a possible 10 style points.

True and I probably would have any other time, but that day I was skimming through my notifications and just going through a little quick. At the time it just seems the easiest method. 

9 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

True and I probably would have any other time, but that day I was skimming through my notifications and just going through a little quick. At the time it just seems the easiest method. 

(thumbsu It took me a while to find this thumbs up emoji in the list.  It's very bland, no?  I almost never use emojis, so this is an exception.

Just now, Lightning55 said:

(thumbsu It took me a while to find this thumbs up emoji in the list.  It's very bland, no?  I almost never use emojis, so this is an exception.

That is what made me start using gifs and memes/images more. Not only are the emojis a little bland , but even text tends to leave out emotion or nuances that imagery provides.  So I have started peppering them in here and there. 200-1.gif.091ae8163c635dbb551b352d11cab79b.gif

4 minutes ago, BanjerD said:

Anyone else having trouble seeing the sold prices? 

Screen Shot 2021-05-02 at 9.50.43.png

yes @valiantman it's been busted all day, I bet since someone mentioned it to gpaanalysis that ebay corrected it :tonofbricks: be our luck :roflmao: 

Since quite a bit of eBay (data) is already public, they've now put things like "Best Offer" prices into the eBay paid data plan.

(It's called "Marketplace Insights API" for select paying customers.)  

https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/buy/marketplace-insights/overview.html

12 minutes ago, valiantman said:

Since quite a bit of eBay (data) is already public, they've now put things like "Best Offer" prices into the eBay paid data plan.

Is there a laymens version not sure how to spell that lol

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

5 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:
18 minutes ago, valiantman said:

Is there a laymens version not sure how to spell that lol

Ebay always wants more money.

Ebay knows we always want to know Best Offer prices.

Ebay charges for them now.

:foryou:

On 5/1/2021 at 8:01 PM, valiantman said:

Updated the first post.

Try using this site (it was working just now on an item that just ended):  https://130point.com/sales/

Wanted to bump this post because the site definitely works. 

I had found myself searching for "TaxExclusive" in the source code to no avail, so I'm came searching for this thread again. 

On 5/1/2021 at 7:57 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

yes @valiantman it's been busted all day, I bet since someone mentioned it to gpaanalysis that ebay corrected it :tonofbricks: be our luck :roflmao: 

That would be me. :boo:

I brought it up to George because a price listed on GPA wasn't lining up with the TaxEx price that I was able to pull from eBay......and it was a BIG difference.

Tomb of Dracula #10 cgc 9.8 was reported on GPA as having sold in April for $25,000.....and the TaxEx price was showing it sold for $36,000. 

George mentioned that the TaxEx price wasn't always accurate (why?.....I have no idea.....and didn't ask for clarification). 

When George went back to check the eBay feed results for it again, he said it was no longer even showing up (suggesting the sale might have fallen through)....so he said he was going to delete it from GPA until he could verify it (the sale never showed back up on GPA).

A short time later, the TaxEx price stopped showing up in the page source information on eBay(shrug)

Edited by Domo Arigato