• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CLOSING THIS AFTERNOON! Three-Act Herd Cull in Two Acts - Act Four: The Final Round! Plus Flash Sales in Thread!
3 3

173 posts in this topic

The Books: I've been completing some read and release reading, and its time for release. Just over 50 books are identified for this thread, a mix of Gold (Act One, mostly re-runs at cut prices) and a mix of bronze and silver, including those late silver/early bronze years that can kinda blur together in the mind (Acts 2 & 3). Among the bronze/silver, there's a goodly batch of House of Mystery and other goodies for Wrightson lovers, a nice-presenting lower grade batch of Captain Marvel going back to #1, a DC war key, at least one romance book and some minor DC hero keys. We'll start with gold and get to the new bronze/silver offerings over the next few nights/days. I hope to be done before the holiday weekend is out.

:rulez:

1) Payment - Check or Money Order

2) First :takeit: wins; tie/indeterminate goes to the thread

3) Shipping is USPS Priority ($8 to $15); Canada at actual

4) Don't be listy (tsk) including the little one in my head

5) Returns: Sure, just notify me within three days of receipt and get it back to me in the same shape, on your dime.

Edited by Readcomix