• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reject Fees on Pre-Screens
1 1

11 posts in this topic

I am thinking about sending in some pre-screen submissions.  It has been years since I have done any.  I honestly thought when I did them, I wasn't charged reject fees (most of mine passed) and it seemed it was more a subjective call by CGC at the time.  I will most likely send through my favorite presser to help the odds (and no that is not CCS).

I found some old threads about this but wanted to see if anyone had some ideas of an average reject fee per book would be.  I thought it may be around $5?

Reading CGC's explanation provides a lot of leeway and I don't have a high enough degree in metaphysical mathematics to figure it out - "Additionally, CGC charges a reject fee for each comic returned uncertified. Fees are calculated based on the number of books submitted, the grading tier selected, the percentage that passed, and the minimum grade requested."

1 hour ago, Lightning55 said:

That garbley gook I posted above is from their page that I linked below.  Good gosh, $5 is so much simpler.  I can't believe I failed to look under their services page. Thank you.

It would be nice if the two pages were consistent but again I said my ciphering acumen wasn't high to process that the solution equation below is $5. O.o

"Additionally, CGC charges a reject fee for each comic returned uncertified. Fees are calculated based on the number of books submitted, the grading tier selected, the percentage that passed, and the minimum grade requested."

https://www.cgccomics.com/services/prescreen/

4 hours ago, telerites said:

"Additionally, CGC charges a reject fee for each comic returned uncertified. Fees are calculated based on the number of books submitted, the grading tier selected, the percentage that passed, and the minimum grade requested."

https://www.cgccomics.com/services/prescreen/

All this to say...

$5 bucks is the best I can do - rick pawn stars 1922 | Meme Generator