• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Grading on a weekend?

8 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Grandmaster B said:

I only grade on the weekends

In my underwear

That's so lazy!

I grade in my underwear every day.

Unfortunately, my YouTube grading tutorials don't seem to be very popular for some reason. I can't figure it out. (shrug)

9 hours ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

IIRC, their in-house hours extend during convention seasons. I know they've been doing a lot of in-house signing events, etc, so they could be doing 6-7 day work weeks right now.

I think they do sometimes, but I don't think the 'public' can reliably expect them to on any given weekend, nor would CGC have any real incentive to tell the public in and when they specifically do so, other than to some extent it almost certainly depends on workload or anticipated workload (# of submissions).  Also, just because they ,may do other 'work' on a given weekend, does not mean they specifically do grading on any given weekend.

2 hours ago, Lazyboy said:
4 hours ago, Grandmaster B said:

I only grade on the weekends

In my underwear

That's so lazy!

I grade in my underwear every day.

Unfortunately, my YouTube grading tutorials don't seem to be very popular for some reason. I can't figure it out. (shrug)

ELAINE: Oh my!

KRAMER: What?

ELAINE: I'm not sure but... I think I see your...

11 hours ago, revat said:

I think they do sometimes, but I don't think the 'public' can reliably expect them to on any given weekend, nor would CGC have any real incentive to tell the public in and when they specifically do so, other than to some extent it almost certainly depends on workload or anticipated workload (# of submissions).  Also, just because they ,may do other 'work' on a given weekend, does not mean they specifically do grading on any given weekend.

Agreed.