• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Superman 31 GRADE IS IN
1 1

32 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Randall Ries said:

Congratulations! 7.0 is a good grade to get IMO. There's a lot a 7.0 has to offer. Plus, since you are going to try to sell it for 10g's, it will be yours forever! LOL!

No yeah I'm definitely happy with the grade. You were the first to give a grade and the correct one at that so kudos to you :headbang:. I got an 8.0 on my Batman 67 and 3.5 on my Superman 30. So overall was happy with the results.

2 hours ago, LDarkseid1 said:

If anyone wants to take any last guesses in the next 5-10 minutes feel free to.

I scrolled down til I saw this and now am guessing before I scroll a tad further. 

I think 7.0 is where it is at. A 6.5 would not surprise me and a 7.5 would be rather high but what do I know!

On 10/6/2020 at 12:01 PM, LDarkseid1 said:

No yeah I'm definitely happy with the grade. You were the first to give a grade and the correct one at that so kudos to you :headbang:. I got an 8.0 on my Batman 67 and 3.5 on my Superman 30. So overall was happy with the results.

This is a right place for me so I will know what grades I will get for my recent acquired Batman #23 and Action Comics #85.