• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazon's THE BOYS GEN V series (TBD)
1 1

51 posts in this topic

On 9/29/2023 at 5:41 PM, Bosco685 said:

For me, the first three episodes were a good introduction to this new part of The Boys franchise.

There's definitely a dark atmosphere throughout the school and it is clear if you don't bring the power you are beneath the rest.

Looking forward to the next episode.

I really like it so far as well. Was there any source material in the comics for this show or is it totally new?

Agreed. The show is fantastic. It sucks that it is just about to end. I am really starting to like the main characters. They have done a great job developing in such a short time. 

And, it was awesome seeing Soldier Boy back even if he was just a fantasy boytoy in Cate's head.

Just watched the finale. Wow, what a way to end the series. This has been one of the best shows I have watched in a long time. The twist at the end was fantastic and sets things up nicely for the next season of the Boys. If this is the quality of the spin-offs they will do going forward then the franchise is going to thrive. 

I would love to see them do a spin-off on Soldier Boy and his team, up to the point where he is given to the Russians.

Edited by kimik

Binged it this weekend.
It took me until the reveal about a certain character and then the finale to make me realize that we were watching X-Men: First Class but swapped.
Professor X as the Mutant Liberator
Magneto as the Humanist

edit: loved the series until the ending which I wanted just a little more mise en scene to explain

Edited by Chamber of Chills