• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How can I determine how much credit I have?
1 1

9 posts in this topic

Is there a way to determine how much credit I have left I my account? Also, I know that credit can't be used towards CCS Pressing. If you submit a book for pressing, the credit still applies to the grading part, right?

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  Yes, the credit will apply automatically to your grading fees.  Unfortunately, the system is not currently set up to allow customers to view their remaining credit balance but you can call or email our accounting department and someone there will be happy to check that for you.  You can reach us at 877-662-6642 and follow the prompts for accounting or you can email us at submissions@cgccomics.com.

Thanks!

On 10/5/2020 at 8:55 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning,

the credit will apply automatically to your grading fees.  

Thanks!

I wish this were true...I should have a $40 credit on my account from rejected submissions my last go around...but ironically, my credit card was charged for the full amount of my newest submission this morning lol. 

• Administrator

Hi, if you think you were overcharged or something was not applied correctly, please contact our accounting department and they can get that straightened out for you ASAP.  You can reach us at 877-662-6642 and follow the prompts for accounting.  Or you can email us at submissions@cgccomics.com.

Thank you!

18 hours ago, Jennifer F. said:

Hi, if you think you were overcharged or something was not applied correctly, please contact our accounting department and they can get that straightened out for you ASAP.  You can reach us at 877-662-6642 and follow the prompts for accounting.  Or you can email us at submissions@cgccomics.com.

Thank you!

For sure! I sent an email yesterday :) 

Dear CGC folks, 

It’s absolutely insane that there’s no way to check one’s credit online. That should be a basic part of the account info available to every member as part of our online profile. Can you seriously believe that requiring us to call or email every time we need to check our credit is reasonable? Do you seriously expect us to send in submissions along with a credit card and just hope that it all works out correctly?

i have turned off auto-renew for my subscription, and will not be renewing unless and until you correct this.