• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S QUARNUICOPIA IS CLOSED.
3 3

1,104 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, JollyComics said:

More books?

Easy,  greedy  guts.

Back  at  1  PM  with  another handful,  again  tonight  at  9 PM  EDT,  with  the  usual  blast!  All  Atlas,  All Day!

1 hour ago, catrick339 said:

Ringo  Kid 10

Horizontal  tear   at  center  BC,  runs   all  the  way  across  the  BC from  LH  to  spine.   Chip out upper edge  BC, split and tear  lower  spine.
Flat, glossy,  tight with white pages. 

Gorgeous  reader for  $10

GYafXK8.jpg

Take

2 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Easy,  greedy  guts.

Back  at  1  PM  with  another handful,  again  tonight  at  9 PM  EDT,  with  the  usual  blast!  All  Atlas,  All Day!

Well, you can call me greedy, You said that I can throw a curve ball at you and something else you can mention about me. I am still working at this hour. Now I can focus my working. Thanks for letting us know about other sale at 1pm. Your schedule is pretty tough on us. You should’ve thanked us for buying your marvelous books. My gut is very appreciated so far.

6 minutes ago, JollyComics said:

Well, you can call me greedy, You said that I can throw a curve ball at you and something else you can mention about me. I am still working at this hour. Now I can focus my working. Thanks for letting us know about other sale at 1pm. Your schedule is pretty tough on us. You should’ve thanked us for buying your marvelous books. My gut is very appreciated so far.

(Salaams at the feet  of  Jolly,  shakes hands with  all the other buyers)
Seriously  Jolly  ol' chum,  all buys  in  my  threads  are greatly  appreciated, but  that  doesn't mean  I  won't poke  fun  at  any and all,  lol

4 minutes ago, Fan Boy said:

ll ties,,  is your time 1 pm EST or 1 pm  CST? I need to know so I can set my lunch break at work to match. 

I'm  in  Michigan,   all  times  are  EDT (until  the first of the month,  then Daylight  Savings  goes  away,  and we revert to  EST)  
Regardless,  al times  quoted  are  Eastern. 

15 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

THAT'S  what  I  like  to see,  80 percent  sellthrough  on  the  Early Birds!

I’m one of early birds missing all the good gun-slinging worms. I must be the robin compere to the big jaybirds!  One day ... I have to try snag one nice book from you, I promise you. :foryou:

28 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

(Salaams at the feet  of  Jolly,  shakes hands with  all the other buyers)
Seriously  Jolly  ol' chum,  all buys  in  my  threads  are greatly  appreciated, but  that  doesn't mean  I  won't poke  fun  at  any and all,  lol

Don’t worry. At least we poked each other and have fun at the same time. It’s a blast time!

3 hours ago, catrick339 said:

Whip Wilson  10
Marvel,  1950

Cover  loose,   chip out  lower RH FC, Marvel  chipping  lower and LH  BC,  several  small pieces out  upper   edge BC. 
Interior  is nice,  tight with  white pages. 

Asking  $20

BUZjsSG.jpg

Take

23 minutes ago, JollyComics said:

I will have a catnap between. BTW, I am a part-time actor but I am lucky to have two good part time jobs with good benefits. Acting jobs out there is ZERO opportunity.

I'm up by 6am CST but manage an industrial refrigeration company from 7am to 4:30 and we have been BUSY so it is rare that I get the chance to peek in here during the day.