• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Tales Of Suspense 39 CGC 5.0 OWP

12 posts in this topic

Selling one big key book here today because I have my eye on something else expensive and i need some funds. Please click my kudos thread to see my extensive feedback on deals I've done over the last few years. it's right under my picture. 

RULES:

No PL/HOS members

First “Take it” posted in the sales thread wins. If we reach a deal via PM, I will mark the book SOLD in the thread as soon as I am able. If someone takes the book before I am able to mark it sold, they will be the winner. 
Please don’t make comments with quoted book posts, other than taking a book, as this can be confusing. 

Payment: I accept Paypal and personal or bank checks, no credit card checks please. checks must clear before I can ship. payment is due within three days of my message with total. 

Shipping Terms: USA and CANADA shipping ONLY. USA free insured shipping with fedex, canada free insured shipping with DHL. 

Returns/ Refunds: I will take returns within one week of your receipt of the book, as long as the book is returned in the same condition as when it left here. You cover return shipping unless I made an error. My goal is for every buyer to be satisfied with their purchase, and so far they have been.

Please ask any questions before committing to buy.

5 minutes ago, speedcake said:

gorgeous! Thought about going after this book instead of X-Men 1. Iron Man has always been my favorite solo Marvel hero. GLWTS.  A lovely price, too.

thank you! i do have another copy, thats the only reason i can part with this one-