• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is CGC Going to Universal Labels for Restored Books?

128 posts in this topic

investment purposes and nostalgia...hopefully in the future it will increase in value and i can give it to my kids then their kids and so on

It will certainly increase in value over time but likely not at an investment level. How much does the seller want?

BTW, if you want some real investment books, let me know! hi.gif

investment purposes and nostalgia...hopefully in the future it will increase in value and i can give it to my kids then their kids and so on

It will certainly increase in value over time but likely not at an investment level. How much does the seller want?

Investing requires buying low and selling high. poke2.gifgrin.gif

Investing requires buying low and selling high. poke2.gifgrin.gif

tell that to Berkshire Hathaway

sbp26, you said "i went to another place and they had the action comic #1 superman [scans]." Are you saying that the above are not scans of the actual copies of each comic that you're considering? Or am I misreading you. I think we need some more information...