• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Flash Sales Up! Closing After Lunch! Recap on Page 11! Let's Pour Some Bourbon and See What Happens....
4 4

228 posts in this topic

Just now, Readcomix said:
2 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I like it when bourbon happens..., :cloud9:

Hiya Liz! :hi: Me too! 

So..., had a couple scotch ales.  One Jim Beam Apple with diet pepsi.  Now I'm working on my second Wild Turkey 101 with diet pepsi / club soda.

Such a delicious evening...., :headbang: 

1 minute ago, Readcomix said:
4 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

So..., had a couple scotch ales.  One Jim Beam Apple with diet pepsi.  Now I'm working on my second Wild Turkey 101 with diet pepsi / club soda.

Such a delicious evening...., :headbang: 

THAT is a tasty racket, right there! (thumbsu

The trick is JUST ONE of those delicious sugary liquour drinks in the middle.  Any more, and it's a lousy tomorrow.., :sorry: 

Jim Beam Apple is he appliest that I've had.

And don't any of you Canadians start in on the Crown Royale windshield bug cleaner. :sumo: 

1 minute ago, lizards2 said:

The trick is JUST ONE of those delicious sugary liquour drinks in the middle.  Any more, and it's a lousy tomorrow.., :sorry: 

Jim Beam Apple is he appliest that I've had.

And don't any of you Canadians start in on the Crown Royale windshield bug cleaner. :sumo: 

Yeah, the sugar whiskey can be rough, though I like an occasional sip of Drambuie. 

I do have a bottle of Jack Daniel's Tennessee Fire, which I mostly use to roast pecans.

1 minute ago, Readcomix said:

Yeah, the sugar whiskey can be rough, though I like an occasional sip of Drambuie. 

I do have a bottle of Jack Daniel's Tennessee Fire, which I mostly use to roast pecans.

I llllllllllllloooooovvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Drambuie. There is a retired soil scientist down at the Elks Lodge, and we trade buying Drambuie shots for each other.  I love the stuff, but only one per binge night..., please!!!!  Simply scotch candy..., :banana: 

Jack Daniel's Tennessee Fire is passable, much like the the state itself. :eyeroll: