• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Flash Sales Up! Closing After Lunch! Recap on Page 11! Let's Pour Some Bourbon and See What Happens....
4 4

228 posts in this topic

Just now, Readcomix said:
2 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

take ..., man, I'm still drunk from last night...., 

Hey, don't blame me! I wasn't there to pour the Drambuie! ^^ TOD #21 Thanks Mike! :headbang:

I had a Ninkasi Total Domination, then one Jim Beam Apple and diet Pepsi, then on to too much of the Wild Turkey - worked on photophucket all day, and all night, but got most of my war books sorted out and ready for the holiday tradition..., :cloud9: 

1 minute ago, lizards2 said:

I had a Ninkasi Total Domination, then one Jim Beam Apple and diet Pepsi, then on to too much of the Wild Turkey - worked on photophucket all day, and all night, but got most of my war books sorted out and ready for the holiday tradition..., :cloud9: 

THAT Will be a show! Fellow boardies, you've been warned...miss it at your own risk! :sumo:

OK, that was the last TOD. I will do a quick clean-up and then post a few more oddballs. Thanks for the takes, everyone!

If you're into them, the Two-Gun Kids at the beginning of this thread make these TOD's look like beaters. I had a hard time finding comps in grade; open to offers if you think I'm wrong on them. But they are some sweet copies.