• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey Krazy Troll

202 posts in this topic

The way I look at it, I really don't give a [embarrassing lack of self control] who KK is. And obviously, he doesn't want us to know, so that's all good and done.

If he has a collection worth $10M, that's amazing, and congratulations. I hope to one day get to that level, but for now I'm happy with my pieces.

The thing that really bothers me is that 90% of the time, his posts on the board are either insults to people who might have a different point of view or bragging about how much his collection is worth and how he is a collecting God.

That is, to me, the downfall of KK. Sometimes, he does provide some really good posts, and I think he definitely knows his stuff, but what can I say, he appears like a pompous [embarrassing lack of self control], which probably he isn't in person. And that attitude causes other people to be hostile too, and then this OA board becomes nothing but a soap opera.

Can we just get over this BS and focus on Original Art topics? It's ok if you don't want to show them, but also what's the point of saying how many millions you have in art? Just discuss other topics, pieces that are for sale, for auction, thoughts... Let's try to be constructive!

Also, I'm not going anywhere unless I chose to go, but I certainly won't follow the sheep here either.

I'm just not sure who you're calling sheep here 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It seems to me that most have acknowledged that KK may actually have the art he has claimed to have, but there's no love fest going on.

He may not be a lying shill, but he's certainly an annoying troll.

Give me a couple months... I will usurp you, now that I have learned the ways of the darkside..... Or, join me and together we can rule this forum forever!!!!! devil.gif

That is the quote of the day, week, month.... WAKE UP FOLKS!!!!!!!!!1

screwy.gif I love how he goes from the outhouse to the penthouse because his collection might be worth a bundle. Pretty sad.

Dat's da way it be.

They asked me to leave too...AND NOW I AM THEIR KING napoleon-emperor-throne-orb-sceptre.jpg

KRAZY frickin' world,..heh ?

KK

Ok then, you are not a sheep; sorry if you felt insulted. Clearly, I was not speaking to you. flowerred.gifDF

Also, I'm not going anywhere unless I chose to go, but I certainly won't follow the sheep here either.

It seems to me that most have acknowledged that KK may actually have the art he has claimed to have, but there's no love fest going on.

Ok then, you are not a sheep; sorry if you felt insulted. Clearly, I was not speaking to you. flowerred.gifDF

Oh, I know it wasnt directed at me, I was just saying that I dont think that the majority of the posters in this thread are going to start licking KK's boots now. Of course I may be proven wrong...

Anyway, flowers accepted 27_laughing.gif

Can I be like...um... the Minister of Defense of somethin'. That or Social Director. I either want to control the guns or get all the girls.

Give me a couple months... I will usurp you, now that I have learned the ways of the darkside..... Or, join me and together we can rule this forum forever!!!!! devil.gif

screwy.gif I love how he goes from the outhouse to the penthouse because his collection might be worth a bundle. Pretty sad.

Dat's da way it be.

They asked me to leave too...AND NOW I AM THEIR KING napoleon-emperor-throne-orb-sceptre.jpg

KK

I'm one of the people that Gene spoke to about KK's identity. I've yet to have a conversation with KK via PM, but short of that I'm basically convinced he is who we think he is. I cannot vouch for specific pieces, but I can vouch for the fact that he really DOES have a world class collection of original art.

Interestingly, in comparison to his various online personae who have rubbed me entirely the wrong way, I've never been anything other than friendly with him in the real world. 893whatthe.gif

Who cares? The guys an annoying nutbag no matter how much his stupid collection is worth. screwy.gif I love how he goes from the outhouse to the penthouse because his collection might be worth a bundle. Pretty sad.

Can you point out where I put him in the "penthouse?" confused-smiley-013.gif All I did was report what I know to be the state of things in terms of the guy's identity. Basically to back Gene up and just for the general illumination of the boards. I'm still going to avoid his posts since he's still trolling like it's going out of style, I'm just going to stop making jokes about fantasyland when I DO read them.

It just says page 1 on your sight with no image, first one on your list. flowerred.gif

"Jaguar God, page 1 (splash) - $175 This One

Jaguar God, page 8 - $125

Jaguar God, page 12 - $125

Jaguar God, page 16 - $150 "

You can be whatever the H@ll you want to be as long as you understand that all that art is mine, mine, mine....!!!!!!!!!! Haven't you heard from the Deli-Man (I mean Brain- Dead Man) that that is my ultimate goal!!!!!!!!! It's mine- all mine!!! sign-rantpost.gif

Can I be like...um... the Minister of Defense of somethin'. That or Social Director. I either want to control the guns or get all the girls.

Dat's da way it be.

KK

Hhmmmm.... does that mean I'm getting mostly Spidey butts and Thing @sses??... Anyway, I really think I deserve the whole shootin' match because I've been here longer than Wallcrawler!

You can be whatever the H@ll you want to be as long as you understand that all that art is mine, mine, mine....!!!!!!!!!! Haven't you heard from the Deli-Man (I mean Brain- Dead Man) that that is my ultimate goal!!!!!!!!! It's mine- all mine!!! sign-rantpost.gif

Dat's da way it be.

KK

CHILDREN !!!!,...No fighting,...I have decided,....I will SPLIT THE ART IN HALF. Top section is wallcrawler's (yes, I know, mostly stat)and the botom section is westform's.

This is my decree.

Woa there pardner, I have way more suckin' up to do.... Besides (backpeddling) I don't want the art split, that's why I said give it all to me. But, let me check with my bro Deli... I'll come up with some more @ss kissin' before long....

Hhmmmm.... does that mean I'm getting mostly Spidey butts and Thing @sses??... Anyway, I really think I deserve the whole shootin' match because I've been here longer than Wallcrawler!

Dat's da way it be.

KK

CHILDREN !!!!,...No fighting,...I have decided,....I will SPLIT THE ART IN HALF. Top section is wallcrawler's (yes, I know, mostly stat)and the botom section is westform's.

This is my decree.

It all will now go to wallcrawler,..as the TRUE guardian of the OA would NEVER,....ask that the art be split. So it is. So shall it be done.

I can't tell if you're a two-bit KrazyKat knock-off or a third-rate Jon Mankuta wannabe. Either way, STFU and leave me out of your idiotic ramblings.

You don't seem to have a problem putting me in your idiotic ramblings... Hey, at least I'm only referring to you by your alter-ego 'Brain-Dead Man!' flowerred.gif

Deleketerrse, if you want,..feel free to chime in ! Please dont reveal my name. But if you could vouch for me,..well...we'd be 'square'.

OK, guys, here's the deal. I pieced all the clues together and figured out who Krazy Kat really is. KK has confirmed this via PM with details that only this individual would know. I have to admit that, during the course of figuring this out, I shared my theories with a few others who also now either know or suspect KK's true identity. KK - you might be surprised to know that a couple of other people had narrowed the field of suspects down to a very small pool which included you, so it's not like other people weren't figuring it out as well. BUT, anyway, I have asked these individuals to not reveal your name publicly and I trust they will hold your identity in confidence as I have asked. Despite our differences, it has never been my intention to see you leave the Forums. In your own way, you have made the Boards a more interesting place following a period of extreme boredom.

With that qualifier, this is going to come as the shock of the century to most of you: KRAZY KAT IS THE REAL DEAL. I have heard from multiple sources (I'm actually a lot more plugged into the art scene than I let on) that this individual owns artwork that blows away any other collection you have seen or heard about. I'm not going to name the artwork that I know he has, but they are every bit as impressive as the artwork he has been claiming to own, so I wouldn't doubt what he says is true.

Now, I'm not saying that he's not a bit bonkers, because we all know he is poke2.gif, but he's an eccentric who owns a ridiculous amount of prime art, comics and other entertainment memorabilia from what I have heard. 893whatthe.gif

Feel free to discuss amongst yourselves. gossip.gif

So this explains why he never received a strike, but did receive a custom title.

This thread has turned very strange, but KK, if you do own all that art, I humbly apologise for my assertions with regards to your collection. I still think your a head screwed insufficiently_thoughtful_person though and I say that as (just about) the only forumite who was defensive of the way Tom B got treated when he came to play here one day.

Very strange.

Westform, can I understand what is with all the sudden animosity and all the sheep comments? Are you saying we're sheep because we believe Gene when he says KK really does have a great OA collection? If so, are you saying that Gene is wrong, or that KK doesn't really have a great OA collection?

Or are you saying that we're sheep because we respect KK's collection (if it's as good as cracked up to be)? I think it's pretty clear from the response in this thread so far that while people may be impressed by the collection, they're still unimpressed, and actually now repulsed more than before (if that was possible), by KK's personality.

I love how he goes from the outhouse to the penthouse because his collection might be worth a bundle. Pretty sad.

Easy, Andy. People are just acknowledging that if his collection is as good as it's represented to be, then the collection is indeed awesome and worthy of respect. That does NOT necessarily mean that the person who put the collection together is also awesome and worthy of respect, and I don't think anyone here has now become a fan of KK, the person, as a result of this news.

In fact, I always found KK to be amusing and although he was a nutcase, he was generally not really malicious, at least not like many of the other psychos who've plagued this board from time to time. But hearing this information about KK actually makes me sad, because he's no longer a figure of amusement but just a pathetic individual virtually trapped with his riches.