• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AMS 39 buy or not to buy?!

15 posts in this topic

to everyone

do you think around 120$ for an AMS in 5.5, off white pages is too much?!

the front cover presents 4 or 5 visible creases, with the top of the cover presenting a slight lost of colour and small foxing along the left and right edge of the book, but in general the front cover could be a solid fine.

the back cover presents a much more visible foxing on all the "page", specially on the right side.

interior pages are overral nice off white.

i would see this one to be a safe VG/F probably a little bit better...so, is the price a correct one?!

i'm thinking it's not

regards

That's way too much. You can probably get a nice 7.0 copy for that amount. Personally, I wouldn't pay anything higher than $70-$75 for that book in that grade.

thanks, that's what i thought...the fella has a lot of nice stuff, but it's always too expensive (for ex: avengers 57 with very small colour touch on cover 130$)!!!

screwy.giftonofbricks.gif

regards

to everyone

the front cover presents 4 or 5 visible creases, with the top of the cover presenting a slight lost of colour and small foxing along the left and right edge of the book, but in general the front cover could be a solid fine.

the back cover presents a much more visible foxing on all the "page", specially on the right side.

i would see this one to be a safe VG/F probably a little bit better...so, is the price a correct one?!

i'm thinking it's not

regards

here is a nice copy...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Amazing-SPIDER-MAN-3...1QQcmdZViewItem

to everyone

i'm thinking it's not

regards

here is a nice copy...

interesting in that the dude also has a copy of ASM #43 (1st Rhino) graded at VF+ (Easy 9.4). not sure what to make out of that statement, as the book looks to be around a 7.0 - 7.5 due to multiple ULC creases among other things...........

to everyone

i'm thinking it's not

regards

here is a nice copy...

893scratchchin-thumb.gifwink.gifflowerred.gif

thanks for the link

regards