• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre-Screening for 9.8's

10 posts in this topic

I have a whole bunch of stuff that I'd like to get either a 9.8 on or nothing. .  

My LCS owner that I submit to CGC through has not done the pre-screen option before and is not familiar with it. 

From what I've heard you get charged $2.00 if it doesn't pass muster and you leave your credit card on file.  Is that right?

What has been your experience with using the pre-screening options?

Has anyone done this through a LCS?

I'm wondering if I should just submit myself? 

I think it’s more than $2 per reject and I think you should probably submit yourself 

And check the Cgc website

Edited by revat

1 hour ago, revat said:

I think it’s more than $2 per reject and I think you should probably submit yourself 

And check the Cgc website

Thanks.  Why do you think it's better to submit them myself?  I only ask because I'm not yet a member, but maybe I should be at this point.  

Edited by Tafkap

4 hours ago, Tafkap said:

Thanks.  Why do you think it's better to submit them myself?  I only ask because I'm not yet a member, but maybe I should be at this point.  

Always better to submit yourself. You can check status through the CGC website rather than relying on someone else to do that for you. Plus you get the books shipped directly back to you and will likely pay less in total than if you submitted through a retailer.