• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Don't be anonymous: Post your CAF gallery link here!

98 posts in this topic

Lambo,

What a collection. I just spent 20 mins looking through it. Wow.

Hi Guys:

I suppose I should come out of my lurker mode and say "hi" to everyone. My name is Lambert Sheng and I've been collecting comic art on and off (mostly on) since 1986. I am a member the Comicart-L list where I've been "vigorously" lurking for a few years wink.gif I came over here when my good buddy Dave Matteini (DAM60) told me about this board. Now I see other friends such as Hari quite active here. I must say I've learned some things here that I didn't know such as "Online Posting Devalues Your Art." Imagine that! Who knew?!?! wink.gif haha! only kidding!

Anyway, by way of introduction, here's my CAF gallery.

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=178

Thanks!

Lambert

welcome...and congrats on a great art collection!!! 893applaud-thumb.gifcloud9.gif

regards

Hi Guys:

I suppose I should come out of my lurker mode and say "hi" to everyone. My name is Lambert Sheng and I've been collecting comic art on and off (mostly on) since 1986. I am a member the Comicart-L list where I've been "vigorously" lurking for a few years wink.gif I came over here when my good buddy Dave Matteini (DAM60) told me about this board. Now I see other friends such as Hari quite active here. I must say I've learned some things here that I didn't know such as "Online Posting Devalues Your Art." Imagine that! Who knew?!?! wink.gif haha! only kidding!

Anyway, by way of introduction, here's my CAF gallery.

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=178

Thanks!

Lambert

Hey Lambert,

Good to see you here! I think this comicart forum is shaping into something nice!

Thanks for the welcome and the nice words guys! smile.gif

I agree Hari. I like the format of this board. Unlike the Comicart-L list, here if you don't want to read a flame war, you don't have to. You can move on.

Keith, I LOVE that Totleben Miracleman...sigh!

Oh and Jon, we have a mutual friend in Simon and I'm also the high and only bidder on your Cassaday Planetary Bat page at the mo. I'm surprised there hasn't been more bidders. What's up with that? wink.gif

and I also have some stuff for sale if anyone is interested. Some art and a Daredevil #1 8.0.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZstephaniebaby

Lamb

Oh and Jon, we have a mutual friend in Simon and I'm also the high and only bidder on your Cassaday Planetary Bat page at the mo. I'm surprised there hasn't been more bidders. What's up with that? wink.gif

I don't know! I often see people bidding early and often on other pages but on mine everyone might employ my philosophy and not bid until they can snipe at the end! I guess I'm getting my just rewards wink.gif But thank you for bidding! Since it's a no reserve auction, who knows, you might end up getting it for a song!!

We should get Si over here. It's a good crew, for the most part, and here I feel comfortable actually engaging in discussion about a variety of topics.

Peace,

J

Great Stuff John.