• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Probably one of the top items in my collection
1 1

27 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, batman_fan said:

Just a quick FYI, when I started college I had to decide do I major in art or engineering. My mom talked me into engineering but take art classes as electives.  Art classes didn’t count for humanity classes for an engineering degree so I never took any classes in college.  I never regretted my decision.  Engineering was a blast up to about 10 years ago.  Sadly now it is all about the money and trying to decide the right time to walk away and do something different.

My Fine Arts degree was so useful that I landed in a laboratory measuring reagents, performing titrations and analyzing industrial chemicals. Maybe my resume got shuffled into the wrong pile or the HR department had a sense of humor that was above my pay grade.   In the end, everything worked out to my satisfaction, but it’s still an amusing story in retrospect.

:tink:

Edited by Cat-Man_America

52 minutes ago, comicginger1789 said:

Are we talking electricians now? I'm shocked at how lost I am in this conversation. 

trains have conductors, he told the guy where to go on the train hence he was a semi-conductor