• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission received August 18th

21 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Good morning,

Your order is in the grading room right now and it should be completed in the next week or so.  Right now we are shipping out Value tier invoices that were received around 8-12 and yours were received 8-18 so we should be getting to that date for shipment very soon.  

Payment is due when your order is received not upon completion so that is why you would have seen a charge back in September for this order. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Thank you!

On 12/2/2020 at 5:52 AM, Fgd2868 said:

I submitted a book in mid August at the time it was 52 days turnaround.Still hasent moved this seems to long

If you give them 5-10 business days to get the comic into the system then start the clock, you won’t be too far off of 52 business days before the books are graded.  Maybe a little grace as Covid has gotten worse in fall, and it seems like we’re well within the reasonable range IMO

• Administrator

Good afternoon,

I am showing your order CGC5135841177 is currently in our encapsulation room.  That is where the books are put into the holders and is the final step before quality control.  Your order should be finishing up probably by the end of this week.

Thanks!

5 minutes ago, Jennifer F. said:

Good afternoon,

I am showing your order CGC5135841177 is currently in our encapsulation room.  That is where the books are put into the holders and is the final step before quality control.  Your order should be finishing up probably by the end of this week.

Thanks!

Thank You so much....Merry Christmas