• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Super Weird
3 3

6 posts in this topic

I sent out 34 books to CCS/CGC for prescreen 9.8 maybe 10 days ago.

I paid FedEx to ship the package, had confirmation for delivery and have been waiting for the invoices (3) to be added to my account. I just received the package back, no emails to show it was coming back, nothing appears done to the books as they are all in the original box but my credit card was charged for the order.

Has anyone heard of something like this happening? I am calling them tomorrow to look into this further but I wanted to make this post now to see if this has been heard of?

Thanks..

Agreed super weird. Did it look like the box had been opened at all by the receiving department? Did you have the books in order and have a copy of the packing slip in the package?

Also, on the FEDEX shipping tracking website did it have a name for who signed for it when it was marked delivered at CGC? You should probably have that name accessible for when you call customer service. If they acknowledge responsibility for this it would be nice if they would pay for your shipping back to them.

I once had a Priority mail package delivered to the return address, which of course was mine. PO refused to accept they did anything wrong and I had to repackage and more importantly repay to send the package out.

I had something similar happen. Address was correct and all. I have sent in many books for the same service. But this order is a mystery. Sent out books earlier this month and they were there and waiting for pickup by CGC. CGC never picked them up, they were marked as "refused" and are being sent back to me. Really, the pain is that shipping them and insuring them is expensive and now I worry about resending them at all. The now even greater delay is not helpful either. Waiting to hear back from CGC before me or my shop send any more books.

IMG_8268.jpg