• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Fantastic Four 52 (Grade is in)
1 1

22 posts in this topic

FN+ 6.5 

very nice spine. Love the April 14 arrival date upper left. 

Based on these pics alone, the sub crease appears to only slightly break color in the center of the book and doesn’t appear to have any damage down the entire middle of cover. A severe, color breaking crease down the entire middle of this copy, would put it at 4.0 for me. 

Edited by Primetime

The crease runs from just under the r and down to the edge of the yellow. I’m not sure if a press would help or if it would get hit as hard as a full sub crease. I appreciate the input on my first post! I’ve been learning a ton from you all just lurking the past few weeks

On 3/10/2021 at 7:23 PM, Tim E said:

A9DDEC1D-2ECC-4FFA-B05B-A98FCDCF327D.thumb.jpeg.589c76c21529eba2a8ee4af86e1c4435.jpegCouldn’t be happier with the grade as I had it pegged at a 6.0! Thanks for everyone’s input.

Very nice!

Did you get it pressed?  It didn't look like a sub crease to me, only a small cbc in the middle...