• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cgc trading cards status updates

3 posts in this topic

My economy sub was 2 bus. Days away from the 30 day turnaround and it was stuck on received. Then cgc switched the turnaround times and then my status changed to schedule for grading. Is my turnaround time now affected. And my standard sub. Is 4 days away from its turnaround time and its still stuck on received. I feel like nothing is gonna hit its turnaround time and I jus payed premium for no reason. I also have a express thats at the halfway point and stuck on received. And yes I'm using business days when referencing the days. Its alil aggravating when they behind on all my orders. And was told once it goes to grading the steps move quickly but my economy been over a week at the same status. I keep calling and they say any day u should see a update or that its almost done. But my screen says different. Very bad start to my experience with cgc

• Administrator
On 12/24/2020 at 1:16 PM, Sp33dy said:

My economy sub was 2 bus. Days away from the 30 day turnaround and it was stuck on received. Then cgc switched the turnaround times and then my status changed to schedule for grading. Is my turnaround time now affected. And my standard sub. Is 4 days away from its turnaround time and its still stuck on received. I feel like nothing is gonna hit its turnaround time and I jus payed premium for no reason. I also have a express thats at the halfway point and stuck on received. And yes I'm using business days when referencing the days. Its alil aggravating when they behind on all my orders. And was told once it goes to grading the steps move quickly but my economy been over a week at the same status. I keep calling and they say any day u should see a update or that its almost done. But my screen says different. Very bad start to my experience with cgc

The only turnaround times that changed were Bulk and Economy. Please note that these are business days, not normal days. We do not count weekends or holidays. Your economy submission will likely not take much longer. The updated turnaround times are for submissions we are receiving now. 

Paul