• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S QUARNUCOPIA IS CLOSED!
6 6

865 posts in this topic

Teen Comics 29

Nice  Bonnett's stamp lower  FC, minor general wear, large  VERY light dogear lower FC. 
Flat,  clean,  tight,  decent gloss, white pages. But of rust lower staple. 

Asking $75,  FIRM  SOLD!

w4FRXYR.jpg

Edited by catrick339

I know I'd regret that one if I didn't pull the trigger. I made my wife watch the finale of a cornball old B&W movie called "Junior Prom" the other night and this book is totally of that era. The man-hater's club badges and that literal dagger look plus the Bonnett's stamp - well, I'm weak: I couldn't resist.  :nyah:

Just now, PopKulture said:

I know I'd regret that one if I didn't pull the trigger. I made my wife watch the finale of a cornball old B&W movie called "Junior Prom" the other night and this book is totally of that era. The man-hater's club badges and that literal dagger look plus the Bonnett's stamp - well, I'm weak: I couldn't resist.  :nyah:

At least, you have a gut. It's a glory pick.  Probably that book won't be seen anywhere for a long time.

2 minutes ago, PopKulture said:

Great Buy. Love those old GGA Timely

Buffalo Bill 6

Rough reader. 
Cover .loose,  CF loose,  tears and wear upper FC, dogears upper and lower  RH FC,  etc
Well,  it's complete...

Reader for $5  SOLD!

d3CYJku.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Race For The Moon 2

Jack Kirby! Al Williamson!

Small  corners off upper  LH and RH  FC,  tiny tear with dangling  chad  upper edge BC. 
Otherwise flat,   glossy,  clean,  tight,  white pages. 

If those chips don't bother you,  grab  a gem  for $50  SOLD!

qfwLCaN.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Just now, catrick339 said:

Race For The Moon 2

Jack Kirby! Al Williamson!

Small  corners off upper  LH and RH  FC,  tiny tear with dangling  chad  upper edge BC. 
Otherwise flat,   glossy,  clean,  tight,  white pages. 

If those chips don't bother you,  grab  a gem  for $50

qfwLCaN.jpg

Take

Just to mix things up,  here's an honest to goodness for real   Silver Age superhero book!

Batman 166

Bit of transverse spine roll,  couple small stains lower LH FC, long diagonal sub-type crease
FC, some general wear, two tape pulls on  Batman's belly.  Light stain on an ad page inside too>
Decent gloss,  tight,  white pages, 

Grab a 12 cent Bats for $10  SOLD!

xWNLlze.jpg

Edited by catrick339