• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can't we all just get along? — or, boot some of these idiots off the boards!

124 posts in this topic

YYYYYOOOUUUU are boring.

I am the rightful successor to the throne. And my origins are pure, you impudent rat.

KK

Funny, no matter what - some of you 'ADULTS' can't help but insult eachother. Now, I know KrazyKat isn't the only one to insult, but it is just an example.

You guys aren't even responding to the topic at hand, IGNORANCE. You flame this thread, insult eachother, you guys just can't suck it up and hold your tounge. Sure, I have a lot of things to say, but if they may offend someone or are a blatant disregard of space, I won't post it.

Stop this now, all of you.

BTW....I was most definitely exploring the topic of this thread..... here's the first post.....

This board started out as a great original art forum, but, in nearly every single post, it's become an insult-laden nightmare. I don't even enjoy reading a lot of the posts here these days, simply because I get tired on one person saying they own a piece of art, only to find out that they don't, then, 30 people chime in to say that person is an insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

Hey, just ignore the guy! Don't respond to his comments and don't egg him on.

Does this list have a moderator? If so, I'd suggest booting the offender off the boards. He seems to have no other purpose than to goad people into arguments that take up space and aggravate serious original art collectors like myself.

Out of the mouth of babes - dj is currently coming across as the most mature voice in the OA forum. kudos to djsupes.

He's just repeating what his Mom said to him today. wink.gif

Out of the mouth of babes - dj is currently coming across as the most mature voice in the OA forum. kudos to djsupes.

Isn't 15 the legal drinking age down in Tennessee? poke2.gif

"Isn't 15 the legal drinking age down in Tennessee? "

I've got no beef with you Red and I'm fairly sure you're just playing around...but you just won the sad award of being the 1st person to throw out a southern slur at me since my joining of the boards 2 years ago.

Also, KK is truely the King of Trolls because you guys can't resist responding to him. I'm assuming that KK is a personal friend or othewise know quantity of Borock's because KK has certainly been given preferential treatment. Some of that cantakerous....stuff was definately warranted against KK earlier on, but now many guys are just feeding his ego.

PMed so I wouldn't take djsupes thread OT any further. Look for me again in any threads where KK isn't posting.

First of all, if you think that's a slur Sir, you're too sensitive for the boards. And yes, I was joking around, thus the poke2.gif. You've been here two years.....I would think you would know that by now.....

Just like we kid the Canadians about being Canadian, and the West Coasters for being WCs, and the East Coasters like me for being whiney liberals.

So lighten up, pal. And how I address KK is none of your fuggin' business. Keep your sermonettes to yourself.

Ah, some things just can't be helped. If you guys can't help but insult eachother, at least try to do it at a minimum. Of course this problem can't just be wiped away all at once, just tone it down a bit and hopefully in the near future it will be gone. That's how I tought myself to stop cussing :\

And it's not just insults, it's arguments as well. A prime example is what's happening above, an ongoing argument. Just end it, forget about it, or better yet try to resolve it with the person (via PM) so their's no hard feelings, which in the end, would stop many future arguments.