• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spider-man Has a new costume Next Year Do you like it ?
5 5

203 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, B2D327 said:

Another great show from the past

A few years ago I saw a guy dressed up as Ralph Kramden in his, "Man From Mars" costume at NYCC.  I recognized it for the genius that this guy had to go in this get up.  Amongst dozens of Poison Ivy's, Harley Quinn's and Deadpools... this guy was brilliant.

I could only yell out one thing to the embarrassment of those that I am with, <cough> @jaybuck43 <cough>

"HEEEEEEEEEY !!!! it's a PINBALL MACHINE!!!!!!" 

Pinball Machine.jpg

Edited by Buzzetta

2 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

A few years ago I saw a guy dressed up as Ralph Kramden in his, "Man From Mars" costume at NYCC.  I recognized it for the genius that this guy had to go in this get up.  Amongst dozens of Poison Ivy's, Harley Quinn's and Deadpools... this guy was brilliant.

I could only yell out one thing to the embarrassment of those that I am with, <cough> @jaybuck43 <cough>

Pinball Machine.jpg

The man from mars no longer eats guitars, now he only eats up bars-where the people meet-

12 hours ago, littledoom said:

Looks like Invincible.. looks ugly on Spidey

that's just it-I wasnt doing a fashion shoot costume like Marvel-Iwas trying to design something realistic.

17 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

Pinball Machine.jpg

Where's his denaturizer?

15 hours ago, kav said:

Buzz said he hates that costume-I have to do something more mainstream.  I also have to do a The Bat Man.

I did not say I hate it.  I said you did not fulfill the assignment... then I fired you. 

Basically I said that Marvel is throwing you the ball.  You are designing the next Spider-man costume to be used in the next story arc.  Keep in mind that this costume could be used in movies, video games and toys.  So... design the next marketable suit. 

I think you would have an easier idea with Batman to be honest given the idea that Bruce is rich.

7 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I did not say I hate it.  I said you did not fulfill the assignment... then I fired you. 

Basically I said that Marvel is throwing you the ball.  You are designing the next Spider-man costume to be used in the next story arc.  Keep in mind that this costume could be used in movies, video games and toys.  So... design the next marketable suit. 

I think you would have an easier idea with Batman to be honest given the idea that Bruce is rich.

My spider costume above fulfills all the assignment obligations:
used in the next story arc.  Keep in mind that this costume could be used in movies, video games and toys.  So... design the next marketable suit. 
You just didnt like it.
I am going to HR abt wrongful termination.

1 hour ago, kav said:

My spider costume above fulfills all the assignment obligations:
used in the next story arc.  Keep in mind that this costume could be used in movies, video games and toys.  So... design the next marketable suit. 
You just didnt like it.
I am going to HR abt wrongful termination.

You’ll never work in this town again.   

1 hour ago, Buzzetta said:

You’ll never work in this town again.   

We've erased all record of you ever working in this town.

2 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

Yup.  We don't want Kav to get ripped off by Marvel in the same way as the kid who was the real, original creator of Wolverine in Foom 2.

Wasn't the black costume also suggested to Marvel by a reader as well?