• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can I use store credit on submitting cards

7 posts in this topic

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Henry’s Pokémon boxes said:

Can I use store credit for submitting cards and if I can how do I do it

If by store credit, you mean the $150 credit you get by purchasing a Premium or Elite Membership, then yes of course! It is automatically applied to your grading fees when you submit until it is completely used.

Paul

20 hours ago, PaulS. said:

If by store credit, you mean the $150 credit you get by purchasing a Premium or Elite Membership, then yes of course! It is automatically applied to your grading fees when you submit until it is completely used.

Paul

I actually have this same question, I think OP means the $25 credit toward packaging materials and such on the store website linked to yours.

23 hours ago, PaulS. said:

Paul

Speaking of the $150 credit, how long does this take to be applied to your account? I purchased a premium membership two days ago and when I go to submit my card order the total does not include the $150. 

• Administrator
33 minutes ago, Pcarbo said:

Speaking of the $150 credit, how long does this take to be applied to your account? I purchased a premium membership two days ago and when I go to submit my card order the total does not include the $150. 

You will not see that on your form. It is automatically applied on our end.

Paul

On 12/31/2020 at 2:14 PM, PaulS. said:

You will not see that on your form. It is automatically applied on our end.

Paul

When does my card get charged? When I submit to through the website or when you all finish your work? When I go to place my order it still says the total amount without removing the $150.

4 hours ago, Pcarbo said:

When does my card get charged? When I submit to through the website or when you all finish your work? When I go to place my order it still says the total amount without removing the $150.

It gets charged around the time it gets shown as received on the system.  Usually within a day of it being logged into the system.