• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! JUNK SALE! Can't do shows so I might as well post 'em here!
10 10

324 posts in this topic

SOLD!

Mickey Mouse Magazine December 1938 Western Pubs

A Christmas issue so packed with early Disney Merchandise aimed at kids. Comics, stories and activities.

Solid copy. Top part of book is slightly bent due to poor storage. Small toy store stamp on front cover. Some puzzles filled in inside in pencil with a little pencil writing. A very decent, tight copy with just average reading wear and nice pages.

$40.

mickymag12:38a.jpg

mickymag12:38b.jpg

mickymag12:38c.jpg

mickymag12:38d.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

World’s Finest #53 Aug-Sept 1951 DC Pubs

Another very scarce 76 page issue from a tough time for DC distribution.

This copy has seen some water all through book. Light stains and rusty staples. Small piece out of bottom left corner. Back cover has a couple pieces missing from corners at bottom. Complete, well bound and readable.

$40.

worldsfinest53a.jpg

worldsfinest53b.jpg

Well, in the immortal words of Porky Pig... "That's All Folks" for this thread.

Unless... I get up tomorrow and decide to dig out a few more. Otherwise, I will let this run tomorrow and send out invoices on Monday.

Thanks for all who have visited my con boxes on line and even bought some of this junk!

Stay well, wash your damn hands and keep yer face outta everybody's business and hopefully we can do this in person soon!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: To all my buyers!  I am living in the Covid-19 capital of the world right now. (none in my junk pile as I have been a good boy). I want to make only ONE trip to the Post Office, two if I absolutely have to. So please help me out and pay promptly this time.

Thanks guys, it's been fun!

1 hour ago, Robot Man said:

Steranko History of the Comics 1970 First Printing by Supergraphics

Seminal early book on the Golden Age of comics. Comics and pulps pictured throughout. Every young collector like myself was profoundly influenced by this book. Large 10-1/2” x 14” size.

A very nice, clean, bright copy. Flat and complete. VERY little damage. Just the most minute wear.

$25.

steranko1.jpg

steranko2.jpg

Take.

3 hours ago, Robot Man said:

The Kilroys #21 Dec-Jan 1949/1950 ACG pubs

Classic GGA Christmas cover. A couple Christmas stories inside as well. Probably the best cover in the run.

A very nice copy! Has a neat 3” lower right corner crease and a light dust shadow on right side and back cover. No tears or splits. Spine is smooth and tight. Tightly bound. Yellowed but fresh interior pages.

$60.

kilroys1.jpg

kilroys2.jpg

:takeit:

14 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Mickey Mouse Magazine December 1938 Western Pubs

A Christmas issue so packed with early Disney Merchandise aimed at kids. Comics, stories and activities.

Solid copy. Top part of book is slightly bent due to poor storage. Small toy store stamp on front cover. Some puzzles filled in inside in pencil with a little pencil writing. A very decent, tight copy with just average reading wear and nice pages.

$40.

mickymag12:38a.jpg

mickymag12:38b.jpg

mickymag12:38c.jpg

mickymag12:38d.jpg

:takeit:  I love these magazines, but the stamp is really cool.  

On 1/4/2021 at 8:15 PM, Robot Man said:

World’s Finest #66 Sept-Oct 1953

68 page issue. Scarce era for DC comics (and listed as such in Overstreet). 15 cent price issue.

Spine is flattened. Book is lightly tanned around perimeter of interior covers. Not weak or brittle and pretty supple. A tiny lower right corner crease and a couple tiny edge tears on back cover. Flat and bright with no tears or creases. Well bound copy with cream but very supple interior pages.

$125.

worldsfinest66a.jpg

worldsfinest66b.jpg

:takeit:by PM.

Thanks!