• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trimmed on all four sides?
2 2

63 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, lizards2 said:

Good Ol' Cal.

When will he be back again? Who will he threaten again? When and how will he melt down again? Who will be on the new list? When will he be gone again?

I'm not sure if I'm on the list, does he publish it like overstreet? I do remember commenting in a thread he showed up in. Sooooo I'm guessing I am. But just to cover my bases.

Cal behind the computer

Dank Christian Memes Weekend Delivery | Dust Off The Bible | Funny  pictures, Really funny memes, Funny relatable memes

1 hour ago, lizards2 said:

Good Ol' Cal.

When will he be back again? Who will he threaten again? When and how will he melt down again? Who will be on the new list? When will he be gone again?

I'm not sure if I'm on the list, does he publish it like overstreet? I do remember commenting in a thread he showed up in. Sooooo I'm guessing I am. But just to cover my bases.

Cal behind the computer

Dank Christian Memes Weekend Delivery | Dust Off The Bible | Funny  pictures, Really funny memes, Funny relatable memes

9 hours ago, lizards2 said:

Good Ol' Cal.

New decade can only bring us a new Cal... Calamerica 3.0

1 hour ago, Calamerica said:

You guys never heard of an honest mistake? I was so hades-bent on making sure the Customers were bidding on a sliced-and-diced copy I did what humans do - did not mean to say all four sides.

Now I know where to turn for proofreaders. Just kidding. I only come here for Entertainment. 

On the bright side 95% of the Customers understand and gave me a pass. 

If this entity "Ride the Tiger" is really that way I lost nothing. If he wishes he can give me his eBay User ID and I can cancel all his bids for his self-protection.

I did not realize that I was such a Danger to the Comic Book Community, being untrustworthy. I knew I was totally evil, but take pride on my eBay skills, and always has been trustworthy. 

Toyed with the idea of starting an entire YouTube Channel that Lists the chowderheads that stiff Sellers, you know -  the scammer Buyers out there that waste your time.

Now that previous thought reminded me to do some videos on THIS place. Surely to get some views. Lots of laughs when people see how supposed grown men waste their time and the things

they say to each other. Think of it as a Public Service as our Country slides into the gutter. Not that most of you here would care anyway.

Got to get back to work.

Oh, while I am at it, I don't threaten anyone. I defend myself, something that is frowned upon here and cost CGC a Customer. There are several books up that expire today that was part of the CGC

"pre-screen". 2 out of three would make my desired grade. These are the near-misses. 

Oh, I am rambling a bit - back to the messaging - staying on topic...

I have an old List somewhere, but don't care to find it anymore.

Sure, I could make a new List, but that would require time here to waste, and the hours of time is getting smaller. Most of the entities here keep changing their names here, something CAL refused

to do back in the day, as I am NOT a monkey-see-monkey-do person. 

Been flipping( pun intended) the idea of quitting this Board. But until that day comes, I get to live rent-free in detractors' minds. Priceless.

- your friend and STILL the King of IMSM despite selling THOUSANDS the last 15 years

CAL ^^ 

4simir.jpg

To the n00bz..  Cal has just offered you all a masterclass on how to bring the fun to the party. 

I have never blocked and cannot block Cal.  It's always a fun time when Cal shows up.  

11 hours ago, lizards2 said:

Good Ol' Cal.

You just made the list !

jericho-the-list.jpg

20 minutes ago, ThothAmon said:

Funny thread. I tried to get through the linked eBay listing. It’s quite the manifesto. 

Yes - check out the 9.6 pre-screens :gossip:

3 hours ago, Calamerica said:

You guys never heard of an honest mistake? I was so hades-bent on making sure the Customers were bidding on a sliced-and-diced copy I did what humans do - did not mean to say all four sides.

Now I know where to turn for proofreaders. Just kidding. I only come here for Entertainment. 

On the bright side 95% of the Customers understand and gave me a pass. 

If this entity "Ride the Tiger" is really that way I lost nothing. If he wishes he can give me his eBay User ID and I can cancel all his bids for his self-protection.

I did not realize that I was such a Danger to the Comic Book Community, being untrustworthy. I knew I was totally evil, but take pride on my eBay skills, and always has been trustworthy. 

Toyed with the idea of starting an entire YouTube Channel that Lists the chowderheads that stiff Sellers, you know -  the scammer Buyers out there that waste your time.

Now that previous thought reminded me to do some videos on THIS place. Surely to get some views. Lots of laughs when people see how supposed grown men waste their time and the things

they say to each other. Think of it as a Public Service as our Country slides into the gutter. Not that most of you here would care anyway.

Got to get back to work.

Oh, while I am at it, I don't threaten anyone. I defend myself, something that is frowned upon here and cost CGC a Customer. There are several books up that expire today that was part of the CGC

"pre-screen". 2 out of three would make my desired grade. These are the near-misses. 

Oh, I am rambling a bit - back to the messaging - staying on topic...

I have an old List somewhere, but don't care to find it anymore.

Sure, I could make a new List, but that would require time here to waste, and the hours of time is getting smaller. Most of the entities here keep changing their names here, something CAL refused

to do back in the day, as I am NOT a monkey-see-monkey-do person. 

Been flipping( pun intended) the idea of quitting this Board. But until that day comes, I get to live rent-free in detractors' minds. Priceless.

- your friend and STILL the King of IMSM despite selling THOUSANDS the last 15 years

CAL ^^ 

Couldnt have said it better myself and I'm an expert at sayin stuff.

8 minutes ago, steveinthecity said:

Sold for $316.55

Congrats, Cal!  :banana:

Was the buyer BeatleBlueCat or whatever?