• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trimmed on all four sides?
2 2

63 posts in this topic

Don't know how many times I have to say it.  If you want to giggle, go back and read Cal's post in the voice of Ric Flair. 

Edited by Buzzetta

28 minutes ago, DocHoppus182 said:

I never thought I’d see the day when someone would include more information than Tomorrow’s Treasures in a listing description.

I copied the entire thing for later viewing when I have several hours to digest it all. He sure does get that small print ultra small too. I think it took up 3 or 4 pages of a word document.

1 minute ago, 1950's war comics said:

nice to have but those IMSM have not really appreciated as much as other keys ... still nice to have a little nest egg of IMSM's

Imagine if he had stocked up on FF giant #6 or FF 19!  I bought my 19 abt 5 years ago for $20-I even urged others to on the boards.  First rama tut/kang. Yeah now its a $500 book.

7 minutes ago, greggy said:

That's what she said.

3 minutes ago, kav said:

prove it.

She did.  It happened right after he was about to beat a teenager for rushing in front of him at comic con. 

15 hours ago, steveinthecity said:

Sold for $316.55

Congrats, Cal!  :banana:

That winner just emailed me and now says that he "made a mistake" and wants me to HIM a favor and "work things out" to let him off the hook.

I had made a YouTube video blasting these pinheads and some little kitty complained and YT made me take that video down.

So I am thinking of re-creating a Website where I can expose these scamming oxygen-wasters. Total scum.

What do you good men think about that idea???

CAL who can't change...who says change is good and really means it anyway???

10 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

nice to have but those IMSM have not really appreciated as much as other keys ... still nice to have a little nest egg of IMSM's

If you knew what my original costs were to accumulate over 5,000 raws back in the days then check the Feedback Left for Others where the prices are still ghosted by eBay you would never talk to me ever again....

CAL STILL the King of IMSM and when he gets upset he starts buying them again just because he can....

9 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

She did.  It happened right after he was about to beat a teenager for rushing in front of him at comic con. 

No. The punk shoved me. I shoved back hard. I almost got arrested on that one. Thank God in heaven there was someone taking videos and an overhead eye-in-the-sky that got those clowns to balk at adversarial actions against me....

CAL who takes no garbage off anyone....

4 minutes ago, Calamerica said:

That winner just emailed me and now says that he "made a mistake" and wants me to HIM a favor and "work things out" to let him off the hook.

I had made a YouTube video blasting these pinheads and some little kitty complained and YT made me take that video down.

So I am thinking of re-creating a Website where I can expose these scamming oxygen-wasters. Total scum.

What do you good men think about that idea???

CAL who can't change...who says change is good and really means it anyway???

Care to give us the buyers user ID?  That’s absolutely the sort of buyer that sellers want to avoid as they are utter time wasters.  

Just now, steveinthecity said:

Care to give us the buyers user ID?  That’s absolutely the sort of buyer that sellers want to avoid as they are utter time wasters.  

To be fair, maybe I should screenshot the insufficiently_thoughtful_person's email and post it here first???

CAL who does try hard to follow the Rules....

2 hours ago, Calamerica said:

homewardproperties asshat A.png

You really need to put restored or trimmed in the title.  You have to realize that the majority of people do not read, they want things spoon-fed to them and do not realize the accountability of their actions until it is too late. 

As far as naming people by their eBay handle...

You also need to come up with fun responses like this:   

Edited by Buzzetta