• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not enjoying everything about cgc

5 posts in this topic

All my orders did not hit the turnaround times and its been a week since my cards were shipped back and still haven't got my cards. Now I see that my standard order was shipped back but see that I paid for subgrades and they were sent off without subgrades. Its irresponsible if I have to wait longer for my order to at least have them done correctly. 

11 minutes ago, Sp33dy said:

Now I see that my standard order was shipped back but see that I paid for subgrades and they were sent off without subgrades. Its irresponsible if I have to wait longer for my order to at least have them done correctly. 

Had this happen to me too, thought I paid for subgrades for my standard order and it came back without. I'm not particularly unhappy about it as it helps the value for me, I am now mainly just curious of the grades. 

3 hours ago, MisterBox said:

Had this happen to me too, thought I paid for subgrades for my standard order and it came back without. I'm not particularly unhappy about it as it helps the value for me, I am now mainly just curious of the grades. 

I did pay for it they told me to reship it out to them and they will put the grades on and then mail it back. But who has time to wait even more for their mistake