• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question about Bulk Submissions

4 posts in this topic

First time submission for myself and I'm just making sure I get this correct before going forward in the submission form. In the bulk submission, do all cards need to be a max declared value of $100 or can they vary and the price per card just reflect that max value? I have various values of cards and just want to make sure I can or can't send a max value card of higher than $100 in a bulk submission. Thanks.

• Administrator
3 hours ago, Lost Cards and Collectibles said:

First time submission for myself and I'm just making sure I get this correct before going forward in the submission form. In the bulk submission, do all cards need to be a max declared value of $100 or can they vary and the price per card just reflect that max value? I have various values of cards and just want to make sure I can or can't send a max value card of higher than $100 in a bulk submission. Thanks.

They can be any value up to $100. You cannot add a card valued at more than $100 to a bulk submission.

Paul

Value for cards are RAW upgraded cards as is based on either value you paid or current ebay sold listings. The declared value is for insurance purposes so don't put $1 because you want to save on insurance because if something happens you won't get your full value for your card.