• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I never make outside deals!

48 posts in this topic

Yup, caught me there, slabby. I'm just another good dealer gone bad because of Greed! yeahok.gif

How about I considered him a fellow variant collector and was giving him a break on price and finding a way to do this that was mutually beneficial to both of us? Maybe the OP was slighted by seeing the reason I gave ebay for declining the offer and didn't fully understand what was going on? (Language barrier?)

But what's the point in explaining it to you. I could give a shiet about what you think, you f'n hater shill. Go get banned for trolling Cal or something 27_laughing.gif and let the adults hold a decent discussion without your pointless interruptions.

Yup, caught me there, slabby. I'm just another good dealer gone bad because of Greed! yeahok.gif

How about I considered him a fellow variant collector and was giving him a break on price and finding a way to do this that was mutually beneficial to both of us? Maybe the OP was slighted by seeing the reason I gave ebay for declining the offer and didn't fully understand what was going on? (Language barrier?)

But what's the point in explaining it to you. I could give a shiet about what you think, you f'n hater shill. Go get banned for trolling Cal or something 27_laughing.gif and let the adults hold a decent discussion without your pointless interruptions.

popcorn.gif

I'm not a shill. You know who I am hi.gif

Sorry you got caught avoiding fees. Please feel free to lash out at me, though, if it makes you feel better...

I'm just another good dealer gone bad because of Greed!.

Wow..I was just about to post the entire same sentence... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

BTW psychologist would have a field day, examining and explaining why you chose to capitalize the word "greed" 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'm not a shill. You know who I am hi.gif

Yup, you're a former forumite banned for not being able to control your stalking of CalAmerica...any reason you're still allowed to post?

Sorry you got caught avoiding fees.

I'm not. It brings to light the fact that I'm willing to cut my fellow forumites a break. Yes, I avoided ebay's fee in this case. Does that make me a scammer seller of the week candidate? I'm sure you'd like to think so, but feel free to rant your case and build me up as the equivalent of those guys selling with small scans, or deceptive switch-and-bait techniques, or maybe those guys who just take your money and send you a shower curtain in a box with delivery confirmation so they get around paypal chargeback policies.

Please feel free to lash out at me, though, if it makes you feel better...

I've never felt better. Don't need to pick on an online stalker to get me there, though.

Sorry for misunderstanding, but when decline my offer and say, "price is too low" I'm assume you change your mind.

No harm done Oliver. flowerred.gif I apologize since I am to blame for the miscommunication. Offer still stands @ $25 if you want to go through with it. I'll throw in something extra for your trouble. Next time feel free to contact me here or via my email. I'm a reasonable person and have nothing but the utmost respect for the way our transactions have always been handled.

I'm just another good dealer gone bad because of Greed!.

Wow..I was just about to post the entire same sentence... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You've gone bad by selling ebay items offline too? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

BTW psychologist would have a field day, examining and explaining why you chose to capitalize the word "greed" 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It is the new deity I worship 893scratchchin-thumb.gif It will consume us all (fanboys and collectors too) in the end...

I know I'm going to catch hell for this

Nah.

Hell yes!

After all that eBay has done to help prevent fraud in the Comic Market by banning guys like Comic-Keys from selling and getting rid of all of that spamming "CGC ready", how dare Darth try to avoid eBay fees!

insane.gif