• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Online form for submitting TCG cards not working?

15 posts in this topic

I am having the same issue. Every time I click on the trading card online submission for I get "Unable to fetch shopping cart for current user" error message. I have cleared the cache multiple times on google chrome with no luck. I have also tried to open it on edge and firefox and I get the same error. Anyone else had this problem and found a fix?

On 2/8/2021 at 7:14 AM, PaulS. said:

Please try clearing your cache and trying again. If that doesn't work, then please try a different browser.

Paul

This doesn't work. It's not an issue at the front end.

The internal server error 500 is caused when the backend microservices (APIs) are not able to communicate with the backend. I'm an API integration architect. I know.

The 164 card submission that I've been working on inputting for 3 days wiped out clean after entering the payment details and clicking 'submit'. I dropped the customer care a message. Got the "internal server" error. I work in the field of APIs. Get your microservices to work properly or take the entire site down to fix it rather than letting customer face this issue.

If they ask me to redo it, I'm just going to sell off a few cards raw and send the rest to PSA. This is unacceptable. 

I had 31 books in my cart and they are all gone now. And I keep getting this error.

I can't even re-do all my orders and I have 31+ books to fulfil before the 28th... Then prices will hike up and I'll owe my customers 500-600 canadian or more. I need this resolved or i'll have to send all my orders to CBCS as I can't afford to lose 600+ dollars on a glitchy system.

what now.JPG

On 4/26/2021 at 10:39 PM, DerekGould said:

Everyone and their uncle are typing up their orders to beat the deadline before new prices go into effect. System is overwhelmed. They should maybe extend this deadline since so many issues are happening at the moment. 

For real. I just lost my 80 card order with the Unable to fetch card thing. It's actually ridiculous, cause it took me all day cause the online form kept crashing.

Yeah seriously the website all week since the announcement was slow! Corporate should really empathize with their customers or else they’ll lose us all. Like we did try all week to type things up and submit but many times the site just wasn’t cooperating.