• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trading Card Delay(?)

6 posts in this topic

I sent my cards in express grading and they were received on the 1st. CGC still have yet to schedule them for grading which I'm not sure if is odd or not, but it's been 7 business days since they've received them. . If anyone has an estimated time that would be appreciated. 

Another question, my cards were received before the +3 (12 -> 15) day change, does that affect my submission?

Simeon.

I think they may consider this 6 business days.  So even then it is not uncommon for them to not be scheduled yet.  Even with possible turn around time changes.  The cards move much faster in the process once they get scheduled for grading. 

49 minutes ago, LordSherman said:

I think they may consider this 6 business days.  So even then it is not uncommon for them to not be scheduled yet.  Even with possible turn around time changes.  The cards move much faster in the process once they get scheduled for grading. 

Alright, thank you. I'll keep this thread updated, I appreciate that.

Simeon.

1 hour ago, Tigerwithglasses said:

Alright, thank you. I'll keep this thread updated, I appreciate that.

Simeon.

Yeah you’re about a month out from scheduled for grading. Beyond that it’s about another four to five business days or so before your shipped out.

10 hours ago, Tigerwithglasses said:

I sent my cards in express grading and they were received on the 1st. CGC still have yet to schedule them for grading which I'm not sure if is odd or not, but it's been 7 business days since they've received them. . If anyone has an estimated time that would be appreciated. 

Another question, my cards were received before the +3 (12 -> 15) day change, does that affect my submission?

Simeon.

Just for a reference point I think its still gonna be another week or so at least before you see any movement. I have Express level cards marked as received on 1/27 that have still not moved past the "received" status" So those came in almost a full week before your cards and they have not been moved along in the process yet.