• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is there a list of SA Marvel Books with Pin Ups?
1 1

10 posts in this topic

I thought a quick google search would bring this up but I didn't find a list. I want to know which books to pay extra attention to to check if a pin up is missing since it was common for kids to remove those pages back in the day. So, do any of you know a link to such a list, and if not, could you list the Marvel SA books you know have pin ups?

Also, in some of the 60s era reprint books ( Marvel Tales, MCIC, etc.) there are pin ups that appear no where else. I hunted down a Marvel Tales book for its original Ditko Dr. Strange pin up. 
I of course, cannot remember which.

6 minutes ago, KirbyJack said:

Also, in some of the 60s era reprint books ( Marvel Tales, MCIC, etc.) there are pin ups that appear no where else. I hunted down a Marvel Tales book for its original Ditko Dr. Strange pin up. 
I of course, cannot remember which.

That Ditko Strange is from Marvel Collectors' Item Classics 10.

I knew they were 10 feet away from where I sit, so I looked and ASM King Size 5 has pinup, MTU Annual 1 does not. You are on your own for the rest.