• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Weekly updates on submission progress.

27 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Furtnot said:

It is really confusing me how some bulk orders are moving faster than my economy order.

Does it have weird stuff in it? Foreign language cards? Promos? There are definitely parts of the process before the cards get to the grader that create fresh queues for the cards, and I think the more of those your submission falls into, the worse off it is on turnaround times. 

Economy and sub grades for 19 cards    12/7- received 

2/18- received

Can’t wait to get them back, any day now! Thanks for all you do CGC, times are tough and you guys and gals are rocking it! Keep up the good work!

Edited by Thebigbeerski

On 2/19/2021 at 8:01 PM, Morgan B said:

Bulk order + Economy order = Total

55 cards    + 4 cards             = 59 cards

Received 1/29/2021

Status as of 2/19/2021: Received

Update:

6/23/2021

4 Bulk cards (that had sub-grades) and 4 Economy cards have been Finalized/Imaged/Shipped

The remaining 51 Bulk (w/o) subs) are still Scheduled for Grading.

These are the first cards I have ever gotten graded. Honestly, I am super happy with the grades of the ones coming back and I am absolute in love with the pictures provided per card. I cannot wait to have them in hand!