• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Weekly updates on submission progress.

27 posts in this topic

On 2/11/2021 at 5:01 PM, sellerservicescorp said:

Just had 2 bulk orders change to scheduled for grading, nice to finally see some movement there!

12/2/20 Bulk order no subgrades marked as received by CGC

2/10/21 marked as scheduled for grading

12/2/20 Bulk order with subgrades marked as received by CGC

2/10/21 marked as scheduled for grading

Follow up, that once marked as scheduled for grading, they completed really quickly, both finished and were shipped to me on 2/12 and scheduled to arrive today 2/17.

1 hour ago, sellerservicescorp said:

Follow up, that once marked as scheduled for grading, they completed really quickly, both finished and were shipped to me on 2/12 and scheduled to arrive today 2/17.

Nice to see other people that submitted after me are getting there's back before my 11/30 Bulk smfh.

23 minutes ago, LKG said:

Nice to see other people that submitted after me are getting there's back before my 11/30 Bulk smfh.

Right I dont get how this works? Another guy that is bulk received 12/1 has been scheduled for grade since 2/1 and as of 2/16 no change. Almost seems random?? 

If Paul could explain how it works a bit that would be appreciated

Edited by Pikepro2003

My understanding based on answers Paul has given recently would be that the cards once received go through a verification process. Based on the number of cards, accuracy of the submission form, having to validate/research any cards would mean that some batches come out of the verification phase faster than others and into the queue for grading. This would mean that not all orders are graded in the order they are received. 

12 hours ago, Nathan Robins said:

My understanding based on answers Paul has given recently would be that the cards once received go through a verification process. Based on the number of cards, accuracy of the submission form, having to validate/research any cards would mean that some batches come out of the verification phase faster than others and into the queue for grading. This would mean that not all orders are graded in the order they are received. 

The answers I've seen were politically bogus and 100% CGCs fault.  CGC has even started to lie to me saying my cards have been gradeded but not shown in the system due to "IT ISSUES," yet many people have their submissions updated daily.  I'm at 53 business days when I submitted during 30 days, or 62 if you count the time it sat in their offiec.  Although CGC claims to be transparent as possible, we are not getting good explanations on why things are happening like:  Partially completed submissions, their "IT Issues," turnaround times, why lower tiers are being pushed back, not including the time it sits in their mail room, etc.  I've reached out to CGC Customer service multiple times and keep getting the runaround; is this how CGC treats their customers or are we each just another number?

24 minutes ago, LKG said:

The answers I've seen were politically bogus and 100% CGCs fault.  CGC has even started to lie to me saying my cards have been gradeded but not shown in the system due to "IT ISSUES," yet many people have their submissions updated daily.  I'm at 53 business days when I submitted during 30 days, or 62 if you count the time it sat in their offiec.  Although CGC claims to be transparent as possible, we are not getting good explanations on why things are happening like:  Partially completed submissions, their "IT Issues," turnaround times, why lower tiers are being pushed back, not including the time it sits in their mail room, etc.  I've reached out to CGC Customer service multiple times and keep getting the runaround; is this how CGC treats their customers or are we each just another number?

I feel like there is more truth in what you both have said then what is on the website here. If you go to your submissions and click on status explanations it says on that page orders are first in first out but that is clearly not true. And I agree I would like to see much better communication from cgc on the changes and things taking place it should be clearly posted on the website whats going on and who will be effected along with an email to every current member as well. I haven't seen any of that other than posts on here that skirt around the questions that give no solid answers or details. I dont believe that is to much to ask for and would put alot of peoples minds at ease. 

5 hours ago, KRod518 said:

I have an economy submission that has been scheduled for grading since 2/12.  Wondering what the hold up is for it?

I have a walkthrough submission that was received on 2/4 and went straight to scheduled for grading and grading/ quality control the next day and then hasn't changed since. So my walkthrough submission of 10 cards is now on the 11th business day and it was suppose to be 2 days when I submitted it!

1 hour ago, Pikepro2003 said:

I feel like there is more truth in what you both have said then what is on the website here. If you go to your submissions and click on status explanations it says on that page orders are first in first out but that is clearly not true. And I agree I would like to see much better communication from cgc on the changes and things taking place it should be clearly posted on the website whats going on and who will be effected along with an email to every current member as well. I haven't seen any of that other than posts on here that skirt around the questions that give no solid answers or details. I dont believe that is to much to ask for and would put alot of peoples minds at ease. 

I agree they keep trying to be politcally correct and skirting around questions when all they need to do is be honest and upfront with us.  Even when they had the issues with the Holders being able to open, they could have easily said they modified their holders to be even sturdier and secured, which I found in another post much later on.  Instead they didn't address it and still haven't.  All they said was that their engineering team is continuously examining their methods and they take photos smh.  I feel people are afraid to voice their opinions because of revenge grading, but at this point I don't care and just want my cards back.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, LKG said:

You submitted 135 bulk which were received on 11/30. 126 of those were shipped back to you already. The others are already graded as well.

Paul

• Administrator
46 minutes ago, Ezfisher123 said:

I have a walkthrough submission that was received on 2/4 and went straight to scheduled for grading and grading/ quality control the next day and then hasn't changed since. So my walkthrough submission of 10 cards is now on the 11th business day and it was suppose to be 2 days when I submitted it!

They have been done since 2/8. You have pickup in your shipping choice, but put an address for your shipping address, which means it is waiting for you in the safe. You should instead put your address as CALL FOR PICKUP in the future. For now, you will need to contact customer service to pickup your cards.

Paul

Mine's updated

Express submission (12 cards)

Received 5/2/21

Scheduled for grading to Grading/quality control 17/02/21

Shipped! 18/02/21

9 business days total!

Trying to wait for them to come back before I check grades...

20 hours ago, Pikepro2003 said:

Right I dont get how this works? Another guy that is bulk received 12/1 has been scheduled for grade since 2/1 and as of 2/16 no change. Almost seems random?? 

If Paul could explain how it works a bit that would be appreciated

It is really confusing me how some bulk orders are moving faster than my economy order.

3 hours ago, PaulS. said:

They have been done since 2/8. You have pickup in your shipping choice, but put an address for your shipping address, which means it is waiting for you in the safe. You should instead put your address as CALL FOR PICKUP in the future. For now, you will need to contact customer service to pickup your cards.

Paul

Okay, thank you I will. But I'm just curious as to how I could have known they were done? I received no email stating they were done and the status still says grading/quality control. It never went to the finalized stage. Other than that I appreciate everything you guys do especially with the volume you guys are dealing in.