• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I thought packages were delivered directly to CGC?

10 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Offcentergaming said:

My cards have shown ready for pick up since the 8th but I thought CGC got packages delivered directly to the PO Boxes they have on site. Anyone else have this issue?

8214D54D-F045-45B6-92BE-7FD619835F76.png

I have the same issue i sent it expedited in order to avoid the price increase and it arrived today with the same message.

54216160-E912-412C-886B-162AE9A5A5D3.png

• Administrator

This is normal right now as the USPS is overwhelmed with the number of packages being sent to us. They will still deliver them, they are just being delayed a bit.

Paul

so is this the same for comics as well? My box of comics will be sitting at a post office for potentially days where they could get damaged instead of you guys picking them up and keeping them in your environment where my books are safe? Is this actually serious?

• Administrator
11 hours ago, TDKR said:

so is this the same for comics as well? My box of comics will be sitting at a post office for potentially days where they could get damaged instead of you guys picking them up and keeping them in your environment where my books are safe? Is this actually serious?

We have never picked up from the Post Office. The PO box is in our facility and everything is delivered directly to us. The Post Office itself is overwhelmed. It has nothing to do with CGC. 

Paul