• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

trades, ALL CLOSED UP NOW!

69 posts in this topic

okay, I am going to call that the end of round one. Not sure if there will be a round two. There will be no thread discounts as I am long gaming these so ebay can have them once y'all get your pick.

once again you humble me with the views and buys, cgc boards rock! :headbang:

I plan a larger thread in about 2 weeks or so, so I am happy to hold for shipping, even if you buy nothing from the next thread it is all good. Otherwise I will send out PM invoices in a few days.

Edited by Bird

5 hours ago, Bird said:

maybe I should email Kwan about this one, as I NEVER EVER see it and as I recall you had to buy a commission to get one, actually the sketchbook was $200 and the sketch came with it and you could upgrade  the sketch maybe? Anyway, it was almost 12 years ago now so forgive me...this has a bit of everything, lots of futuristic design IIRC  anyway, this is thick and weird and probably will need to go to ebay and then get me a ton more dough than I am asking here (we all nkow how that goes)...$39

58BB2C6A-324C-4881-BDD3-54CFF2E23256.jpeg

:takeit:

I will close the thread tomorrow so that I can move the remaining items to ebay before the end of the month's free listings end (it will take me a while to move 50 items).

see you in 2 weeks for a mega copper/modern! I can hold anything here until then and no problem should nothing in the next thread appeal to you (what a heathen you would be then though, so much groovy and cheap comics coming!).

I am open to offers on everything although I tried to price below ebay sold on EVERYTHING, signed items get tricky though. I sold a few items already with no real comps, I hope the buyers got a deal! I appreciate the views everyone, have a great weekend.