• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Love Experiences 29
4 4

12 posts in this topic

Imho with a clean and press the book would go up at least 2 full grades if not more. But would need to see shots of the interior covers - all black covers are notorious for some type of ct, amateur and pro.  And, even more, need to know what's up with the partial overhang on the top right edge of the fc. That is very very unusual, needs to be explained.

Edited by Dr. Love

1 hour ago, Dr. Love said:

Imho with a clean and press the book would go up at least 2 full grades if not more. But would need to see shots of the interior covers - all black covers are notorious for some type of ct, amateur and pro.  And, even more, need to know what's up with the partial overhang on the top right edge of the fc. That is very very unusual, needs to be explained.

Thanks,   I will have to dig up the book again (hopefully I haven't sent out for grading) to take additional photos may take a day or two.

16 hours ago, Dr. Love said:

@Dr. Love I included some additional shots of the interior covers.   I don't see any aspects of CT but I am by no means an expert.

image10.jpeg

image11.jpeg

image12.jpeg

image13.jpeg

image14.jpeg

image15.jpeg

image16.jpeg

image17.jpeg