• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Comic Cards from the 1990's exploding?

30 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, Eddragon said:

Grading per card ranges from $12 to $20 depending if modern or ultra modern. 

the regular tier = $50/card

express tier = $75/card 

The regular and express tier turn around times are ranging from. 4 to 5 weeks.

Sports cards collectors/specs are crossing over into the comic book side of the hobby for pump and dump of slabs:

Edited by aardvark88

37 minutes ago, FoggyNelson said:

Maybe there is no such thing as Drek anymore🥴

Considering my local classifieds are littered with postings for 90s comics at prices ranging from $10-30 a piece I’d say everyone is thinking they have something of value.

Seriously a guy here has been trying to sell 5 coverless random 80s comics for $70 for forever! Coverless! The best book is a coverless Avengers 233!!

The cards largely remain worthless though, right? This is about the PSA 9 and 10 chase, so pristine examples of "key" cards and sealed boxes/packs are hot. Binders of loose cards even in good shape do not seem as much a draw, though obviously moreso than 3+ months back.

I figure the market remains hot until the graded cards start popping the census and the commonness of the cards becomes more obvious