• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

There's no forum for CSG but was wondering if there is any consideration for grading these in the future.

7 posts in this topic

Before they get slabbed up elsewhere. There doesn't currently appear to be a forum at the moment but was wondering if there would be consideration for grading these in the future. They're rather hard to come by and I have 10/23 card set with mantle being the biggest name. 1959 Bazooka Topps set. Most people would define them as cards even though they're hand cut and oversized. Currently it looks like they're only doing normal sized cards but would like the slabs to match between the cards I'm sending in today and these if it's something that will be done in the future. I'd rather not drop the money to have it done twice.

Thanks.

IMG_20201130_083745.jpg

Edited by Yeahiwasder4dat

@PaulS. It's cool, was just hoping they might. Is CSG behind on receiving as it's the start of the service and I'm assuming packages flooding in? Sent a package through USPS for Express and it said delivered on Sat, but I didn't think you guys got weekend deliveries. Kind of worried me when it said delivered.

• Administrator
3 hours ago, Yeahiwasder4dat said:

@PaulS. It's cool, was just hoping they might. Is CSG behind on receiving as it's the start of the service and I'm assuming packages flooding in? Sent a package through USPS for Express and it said delivered on Sat, but I didn't think you guys got weekend deliveries. Kind of worried me when it said delivered.

Please DM me the tracking and I can look.

Paul

@PaulS. Are there plans for a dedicated card message board? It would be great to have one separate from this comic book board, for card fans. I hope it's seriously being considered for CSG.

Edited by Jeffro.

• Administrator
29 minutes ago, Jeffro. said:

@PaulS. Are there plans for a dedicated card message board? It would be great to have one separate from this comic book board, for card fans. I hope it's seriously being considered for CSG.

It is something we are exploring, yes.

23 hours ago, PaulS. said:
23 hours ago, Jeffro. said:

It is something we are exploring, yes.

(thumbsu , in lieu of a like