• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED -A FEBRUARY 2021 MIXED SALE ! RECAP STARTED ON PAGE 1 - DISCOUNTS APPLIED ON PAGE 33 ! - CONFIRMATION NUMBERS LISTED 3/3/21 ON PAGE 35 !
4 4

690 posts in this topic

THAT... my friends... is it for this fine thread. :whee:

33 pages of stuff to chose from... please find something ;) 

Greatly appreciate those who have spent some cash so far :D 

I'm taking a big ole break and I'll probably come back and start on the recap.

xxx ooo

Rupp

Just finished SAINT MAUD and I haven't felt this happy since I watched the Director's Cut of MIDSOMMAR ... so let's bring the happy level down a notch and pop out some DISCOUNTS :D

Sorry, but discounts do not apply to ANY SLABS, OMNIBUSES, or already discounted TRADE PAPERBACKS / HARDBACKS...these I've priced cheap enough. 

Of course, you can always PM me, who knows, but I'm pretty close on those as it is.

IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED SOMETHING FROM THIS THREAD BY THIS POST... TAKE 20% OFF ALL YOUR NEXT PURCHASES!

IF YOU HAVE NOT PURCHASED SOMETHING FROM THIS THREAD BY THIS POST... TAKE 10% OFF ALL YOUR NEXT PURCHASES !

I'll hold off on invoices until this evening to give every one a chance to get some stuff cheaper :D 

xxx ooo

Rupp