• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED -A FEBRUARY 2021 MIXED SALE ! RECAP STARTED ON PAGE 1 - DISCOUNTS APPLIED ON PAGE 33 ! - CONFIRMATION NUMBERS LISTED 3/3/21 ON PAGE 35 !
4 4

690 posts in this topic

Thread is updated to this post and all that has sold has been marked.

Many thanks to those buying stuff on the tail end... greatly appreciate it.

Plenty of stuff still available.  Hoping to get hoping on that recap too ;) 

Probably start invoices late tonight and tmrw morning so keep shopping if you want to :D 

xxx ooo

Rupp

On 2/22/2021 at 9:03 PM, Bio-Rupp said:

STAR WARS EPISODE I: THE PHANTOM MENACE # 1/2 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $15

Has COA included :D  Recent sales on this book have went to $20 and up... get it cheaper here. ;)  

I have TWO COPIES of this book at $15 each.

DECEMBER2020 SALE038.jpg

DECEMBER2020 SALE039.jpg

DECEMBER2020 SALE040 (2).jpg

:takeit: 20% off 

On 2/22/2021 at 9:26 PM, Bio-Rupp said:

MARVEL SUPER-HEROES # 20 - GLOSSY FN-/FN+ COPY - $200

1ST SOLO BOOK OF DOCTOR DOOM.  BOOK IS HOT.

Basic wear brings this one down.  It just seems to flow btw FINE MINUS & FINE PLUS... I guess that would make it a FINE ;) 

JULY 07262020 SALE616.jpg

JULY 07262020 SALE617.jpg

:takeit: 20% off

Thanks for the add ons @Eddragon

...I greatly appreciate you 🤗=============

FREEBIE ALERT !

A quick note to everyone... I just received this message concerning my "robbery" of shipping charges that are listed on page 1, post 1 of every sale I have here. 

That unpleasantness aside, this book is going to be paid for and donated (apparently).

So if you've purchased anything in this thread, you can have this book for FREE via it's donation.

MADAME XANADU#1 (1980) GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY

...again this book is FREE to whoever already  purchased something...and claims it. 

I will ship it with your other stuff (unless I've already packed your order, then I will just ship it with your next order 😉).

Whoever claims it, please take the time to say thank you to the anonymous person who donated it.  They need some good vibes and positive light in their life ❤️

xxx ooo

Rupp

Screenshot_20210301-203742.png

Edited by Bio-Rupp

On 2/24/2021 at 7:49 PM, Bio-Rupp said:

FALLEN ANGELS (1987) # 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 - ALL GLOSSY NM-/NM COPIES - ALL FOR $15

Not a bad series focusing on Roberto and Warlock from the New Mutants.  Hard to believe its almost 35 years old.

FEBRUARY 2021 SALE376.jpg

FEBRUARY 2021 SALE377.jpg

FEBRUARY 2021 SALE378.jpg

FEBRUARY 2021 SALE379.jpg

FEBRUARY 2021 SALE380.jpg

FEBRUARY 2021 SALE381.jpg

FEBRUARY 2021 SALE382.jpg

FEBRUARY 2021 SALE383.jpg

Take @ 20% off :takeit:

I was going to try to work on the recap a little bit tonight, but I think I'm going to just go to bed.

That unwarranted message just took the fun out of it tonight and along with it... the wind from beneath my wings :(

... I know I know...too dramatic lol 

Thanks to @jr70 for the add on.  Thread is still open and keep shopping if you'd like ;) ...I will update your invoice in the morning.  You can even claim that freebie above if you want it and can get to it first ;) 

xxx ooo

Rupp

2 hours ago, Bio-Rupp said:

Thanks for the add ons @Eddragon

...I greatly appreciate you 🤗=============

FREEBIE ALERT !

A quick note to everyone... I just received this message concerning my "robbery" of shipping charges that are listed on page 1, post 1 of every sale I have here. 

That unpleasantness aside, this book is going to be paid for and donated (apparently).

So if you've purchased anything in this thread, you can have this book for FREE via it's donation.

MADAME XANADU#1 (1980) GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY

...again this book is FREE to whoever already  purchased something...and claims it. 

I will ship it with your other stuff (unless I've already packed your order, then I will just ship it with your next order 😉).

Whoever claims it, please take the time to say thank you to the anonymous person who donated it.  They need some good vibes and positive light in their life ❤️

xxx ooo

Rupp

Screenshot_20210301-203742.png

claim free book

And as a final push... this thread kept me entertained as I worked my way back into CGC world and it was very enjoyable!

I just messaged Michael with this info and (as time flies) it was from 10 years ago. I told him that this sales thread reminded me that I needed to change the batteries in this item I bought from him many years ago!

Thank you!

20210227_205506.jpg

9 hours ago, Hibou said:

And as a final push... this thread kept me entertained as I worked my way back into CGC world and it was very enjoyable!

I just messaged Michael with this info and (as time flies) it was from 10 years ago. I told him that this sales thread reminded me that I needed to change the batteries in this item I bought from him many years ago!

Thank you!

20210227_205506.jpg

(worship)(worship)(worship)

Still an awesome DVD box set even a decade later. 

I wonder if they ever released this box with blu-ray discs ?

Definitely get some new batteries in that puppy... the sound effects are worth it's weight in gold :D 

xxx ooo

Rupp