• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[Closed] Daredevil #1 and maybe some others
6 6

120 posts in this topic

So I've figured out the lot price and I've sent it to the first person who expressed expressed an interest via PM. They have until 6PM to decide if they want the lot before I send it to the next person. That person has until 7PM and then I send the price to the third and final person via PM. If they all pass then I will place the lot for sale here at around 8PM tonight. If nobody wants the lot by tomorrow night I will split it up and price the books individually which is called the "King Solomon Badger Solution."

Edited by Badger

2 hours ago, Badger said:

So I've figured out the lot price and I've sent it to the first person who expressed expressed an interest via PM. They have until 6PM to decide if they want the lot before I send it to the next person. That person has until 7PM and then I send the price to the third and final person via PM. If they all pass then I will place the lot for sale here at around 8PM tonight. If nobody wants the lot by tomorrow night I will split it up and price the books individually which is called the "King Solomon Badger Solution."

After reading through this entire thread I’m convinced that you should post only the back cover scans this time around...:nyah:

Well, someone is wanting to make an offer on all of my older ASMs so those will not be posted tonight. However, I will be posting a couple of minor books just to tide everyone over. My scanner is working so I have front and back cover scans! :banana:

Captain America #104 Looks like GPA 90 day is $67 with the last sale at the end of last year for $76. I say

$65! Check or PayPal for this one!

cap104_CGC_Front.thumb.jpg.1248241df8406063ab51a430e7862429.jpg

cap104_CGC_back.jpg

Edited by Badger

1 hour ago, Badger said:

Well, someone is wanting to make an offer on all of my older ASMs so those will not be posted tonight.

Out of curiosity, which earlier ASM issues would’ve been available if you didn’t receive an offer for all of them?

1 hour ago, silverseeker said:

Out of curiosity, which earlier ASM issues would’ve been available if you didn’t receive an offer for all of them?

1 hour ago, allthingskryptonite said:

+1

I'm still working on the list. I could swear I had a couple more than I'm finding but they appear to be lost in the boxes. 

So, the ASMs sold. Sorry to those who were waiting patiently! The Wonder Comics #10 for $425 and the Captain America #104 for $65 will stay up until later tonight. Paypal is ok for these books.

Thanks for looking!