• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Collecting milestone achieved!
2 2

26 posts in this topic

On 3/4/2021 at 3:26 PM, Silver said:

That’s awesome! My set pales in comparison to the one JLA Brad is putting together (he’s getting close) but it really isn’t about what grade your books are in. Something interesting about the Viking Prince stories, I read them all in order, DC published a hardback reprint some years ago that has them in order. There is zero continuity to the stories xD. As standalone stories they were great, but to read them in order doh!. Jon literally sails to Africa in a day and is then back in Scandinavia the next. 

I loved the Silent Knight too, #15 is one of may favorite issues overall, I just love that cover. 

Now, now...don't sell yourself short Danny.  That is an awesome collection you've assembled there.  I'm still quite a bit away from completing the run myself.  I'm finding that there is a lot of competition for some of those mid #50 issues!  I love that picture of your first 24 books.

Very well done!!  Now just pick up that pesky #28 already!!!

Brad.

That's as impressive a run of comics as I've seen.  I remember finding a 24 at a convention when I was a teen and thinking it was the coolest comic I'd ever seen, and it's still my favorite issue of the rune.  I have about half the issues but man they're hard to find in decent shape for a decent price.