• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Young Avengers #1 Wizard World LA edition
3 3

14 posts in this topic

First post here and looking for a second opinion on my Young Avengers #1 variant. It has a couple of very small creases at the bottom staple onto the back cover, but the front cover looks immaculate so i'd hope this wouldn't prevent it hitting a 9.0+ grade. Would love to hear others thoughts on it and whether it is worth submitting. 

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg

s-l1600 (3).jpg

s-l1600 (4).jpg

51 minutes ago, Galen130 said:

Did you make up that one???  Sheesh...*scratches head* emoji

49 minutes ago, Funnybooks said:

"confused emoji"

I see you both finally used up your emoji quotas.  When I was young, about a hundred years ago, one emoji used to last a whole year! :preach:

Agree with 9.2

3 minutes ago, MPH1964 said:

I see you both finally used up your emoji quotas.  When I was young, about a hundred years ago, one emoji used to last a whole year! :preach:

Agree with 9.2

"up hill both ways emoji"

Edited by Funnybooks

Small update on this comic, it came back as an 8.0 grade which I was understandably pretty disappointed with. Grader notes stated: moderate spine stress lines to cover,
small bend top of front cover. I have resubmitted it for pressing and regrading in the hope that it can somehow climb up to 9.0 at least.