• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade this FF1....

14 posts in this topic

Was the extent of the resto disclosed to you when you purchased the book? I ask b/c I'm curious if you know everything that was done to it.

I wonder what the spine looked like pre-resto. Btw, very nice book and it's a good thing it was restored. It's books like these that need resto to save them from being lost forever.

Was the extent of the resto disclosed to you when you purchased the book? I ask b/c I'm curious if you know everything that was done to it.

I wonder what the spine looked like pre-resto. Btw, very nice book and it's a good thing it was restored. It's books like these that need resto to save them from being lost forever.

Unfortunately, I don't know exactly what was done to the book; I would like to contact Matt Wilson to see if there is any way he could provide some info...

Like I said, for a while I suspected that the photos (before and after) in the OCGG

were of this book; there are alot of similarities where the pieces were missing, etc.,

but I'm not so sure....

Looking at the back of this book, I don't think Matt Wilson did the work. Looks like amateur work to me. confused-smiley-013.gif

Actually looking at the back of the book made me think that Matt Wilson did do the work. It looks almost exactly like the back cover of my AF 15. That's really one of the only places I was not too pleased about.