• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Did the option to "laugh" at someone's comment get moved someplace else?
2 2

89 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, www.alexgross.com said:

laugh emojis offend my delicate feelings. also the laugh emoji represents privelege and hegemony, and as such, needs to be replaced by an equitable, unoffensive-to-everyone image that acknowledges cultural disparity among cisgendered blah blah blah.

also lets make this thread super political so it can get locked. 

(insert laugh emoji here anyway)

7syuk.jpg.900ab7a390d313d2ceff42c8c299cf1b.jpg

20 minutes ago, jcjames said:
34 minutes ago, awakeintheashes said:

And, you can increase your post count at the same time. Just like...

ezgif-4-a06e8091c1d9.gif 

Expand  

All New All Different CGC Point One Now! 

lol O.o 

I can double the reaction AND increase the post count. 

Edited by awakeintheashes

26 minutes ago, Murphman13 said:

Now i can’t laugh on here anymore? I feel the sudden urge to go buy some Dr Seuss books and watch Pepe Le Pew just to tick off some people. 

Wooo, another Tar Heel win. 

8 hours ago, awakeintheashes said:
15 hours ago, Jeffro. said:

lol

See how easy that was? We can still laugh

And, you can increase your post count at the same time. Just like...

final_604af1204e034100934e569b_883942.gif.aab68cf84247b69b9eac162a37f7201d.gif

YES! Everybody can do it. More posts for everyone! :whee:

14 hours ago, Murphman13 said:

Tomorrow will be tough against a rested Florida St team but they certainly can win it.

What a disaster the ACC tourney and NCAA in general have been. (Who could ever have foreseen the trouble with holding sporting events during a global pandemic???) Duke tests positive and calls it a season...the day after they knock my Cards out of the ACC tourney. Of course. If that kid was going to test positive, it couldn't have happened before they played my team?  Of course not. Now we sit on pins and needles waiting to see if we'll make the NCAA. As a diehard fan, of course I hope we make the cut. As a fan of the sport and a realist, I don't think we have a strong case, and if we DO manage to make it this year, will be a prime example of how mediocre power conference teams are rewarded while more deserving mid-majors are left out. I want to be in, but can't really complain too much if we aren't.

Still, if we stay home, I will take solace in the fact that Duke and UK are both stinkers sitting at home as well. It's the little things, you know?

The way this season has gone, with VA also now on COVID break, Georgia Tech and their Hobbit coach are probably going to end up winning the ACC. I will love it almost as much as I will hate it. 

And now, to get back on topic, as long as this guy still exists, I'm good. :banana: