• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1996 Pokemon Vending Stickers, Gradeable?

6 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, MisterBox said:

Howdy I'm having a hard time finding info on these, have some of the 1996 Pokémon vending machine sticker cards and was wondering if these are gradable? 

hmm.jpg

They arent licensed product nor are they tcg products, so no they arent. Alot of the vending machine stuff is actually bootleg but theres people out there who still put value on it. How much its worth, I have no idea.

yea CGC has had a lot of requests to grade a whole bunch of different collectibles.
I think they can handle it, but they'll need time to get card registries in order, manufacture (or outsource) the different kinds of slabs, increase workforce (and build the appropriate buildings). It's an entire process but I believe they can one day pull it off. (thumbsu

Edited by Michael Ledon

These sell regularly on eBay, though sometimes it's hard to find an exact match. Some are 1-2 bucks a piece, others can be worth much more to the right buyer. If you ever want to sell them, I'd be interested, though. Fair prices, especially if we can find comps on ebay and stuff.