• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Why are posts getting removed/locked? Is free speech not allowed on here any more?
4 4

276 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Oh and anyone that has ever intentionally wronged Greggy... if someone has ever intentionally wronged Greggy I hope they get mauled by a bear the next time they go walking through the woods and their corpse is scavenged by other wildlife.  

Sometimes he likes to get hit in the nards for the rush of it 

10 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Can I get a ruling for wishing people death on Christmas who wrong me in egregious ways, like cutting me off in traffic or playing on their phone at a red light and being so involved in their phone they miss the green leaving everyone stuck behind?  

Your supposed to tolerate it man! If you dont then your a bully who is destoying the pokemon community. Its only ok when im offended but if you get pissed off by me acting crazy then your the problem!!!!

1 minute ago, thehumantorch said:

You should have learned contractions in junior high but it's not too late.

Has it occured that maybe I dont give a **** lol? What in my life is going to be so different if I know the difference between words? I mess up spelling things every day and im doing ok.

1 minute ago, mattyzeepgam said:

Nobody bullied you. Your just being a snowflake who wants to start ****. You deflect, you gaslight and your just trying to manipulate me. Give it a rest.

When did I say you bullied me bud? I seen you in that thread calling people names and insulting people left and right. I'm just calling out your hypocrisy and how u like to downplay everything you say meanwhile making yourself out to be a victim. You're a joke lol

13 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Oh and anyone that has ever intentionally wronged Greggy... if someone has ever intentionally wronged Greggy I hope they get mauled by a bear the next time they go walking through the woods and their corpse is scavenged by other wildlife.  

QY5WJIaK29RU4.gif.f9f96f87633fc80afa2797d4dc76c6a0.gif

4 minutes ago, mattyzeepgam said:

Has it occured that maybe I dont give a **** lol? What in my life is going to be so different if I know the difference between words? I mess up spelling things every day and im doing ok.

I mean I seen you telling someone they were bad at english in the thread you got deleted. so it's only fair to call you out for your stupidity too, am I right? 

5 minutes ago, Mephisto said:

I broke out a Hogan’s Hero meme in hopes he would show up. He used to break out Sgt. Shultz a lot back in the day.

He'll show up if you do this in a thread like this and a few others recently that went bye-bye...

:facepalm:

:popcorn: